Sleepys/mattress firm scam

381 Eisenhower Dr, Hanover, PA 17331, USA 0 comments
Style and Design

My husband and I are going through the same experience as many others with Mattress Firm which was Sleeys at the time we had purchased three mattresses. We also purchased three mattress protectors which we were told would be necessary if we wanted our warranty to hold up through possible bed wetting.

We have three children so we did end up buying them at $60 a piece. Long story short all three protectors failed leaving stains and one of our mattresses is sagging which is the bed my husband and I sleep in. It is not even two years old and is so uncomfortable we can no longer both sleep in it. The mattress reps and mattress protector reps are full of it.

It is obvious they deal with this all of the time. They are not holding true to their word and warranty and we have found they are a scam and completely shameless! We are putting a family lawyer on it.

Wish I had read consumer reviews ahead of time. There are a lot!

Review about: 1 Pillow Top Mattress And 2 Foam Mattresses.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Sleepys - Dr. Breus mattress & Sleepy's/Mattress Firm -- The Worst!!

I went shopping at a Sleepy's (which has been renamed Mattress Firm) in Wilmington, Delaware, initially intending to look at a TempurPedic. The salesman steered us to the Dr.

Breus latex foam mattress, extolling its virtues. Developed by a sleep doctor, superior construction, doesn't sleep hot, etc. etc. Price was similar to the TempurPedic line.

I bought the mattress (king size) and after weeks of hassle getting the promised delivery, we set it up. At first, it felt great. However, it gradually began to sink and after a few months, there was a big hump down the middle. Togetherness was impossible as you would roll downhill toward the edge of the mattress.

Believe me, we are NOT big people. After spending thousands of dollars, I am stuck with a piece of junk that I cannot sleep on and Sleepy's will, of course, do nothing.

AVOID THIS STORE AND THIS MATTRESS AT ALL COSTS. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!

Review about: Dr Breus Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Product quality.

Sleepys don't stand behind their product

23 Revere Beach Pkwy, Medford, MA 02155, USA 0 comments

All i have to say is that my mattress is sagging on both sides. I called the store here in Medford, Massachusetts and day told me that they no longer sale that brand and told me i have to contact the company that made the mattress. Dont buy from a store that does not stand behind their products.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Sleepys - Trying to file a warranty claim is a nightmare!

2.0
Style and Design

Was charged $24.95 for a home inspection kit to tell me that my mattress is sagging. I have my back aches to tell me that!!!!

They tell me that I should get the kit in 8-10 business days. After a month of waiting and still no kit I called back and they said that they would send out another kit. Another month goes by and still no kit! So i call and I request instead of the kit to please schedule someone to come out and inspect the mattress only to be told that they dont schedule those appointments that someone would call me back to schedule an appt.

NO CALL!!!!!!!!!! After a week of waiting NO CALL!!!!!!!! So I call them and ask to please schedule an inspection appt. and I am told that my area is a ONCE A MONTH area and that the inspector will not be back in my area till 4/16 which is 30 days from today!

What kind of flim flam is this!! I have a Sealy's mattress that is two years old that I paid $1000 for that may as well be a troth for cattle.

Review about: Sleepys Mattress Warranty.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Would like a new mattress of equal value.

I didn't like: Scam of not honoring warranty.

Sleepys - Sleepy's Mattress Sagging

We Purchased a king sized mattress 12 months ago from Sleepy's, Mashpee, MA. This Mattress is sagging badly on both sides.

We have to obtain a kit from Sleepys; the "kit to measure the depth of the depression" is now $24.95 for the kit or $39.95 for a vendor rep to come measure the depression; this kit used to be free but now there's a charge for it or for a home visit from a vendor rep.

They sell a defective product and then expect the consumer to pay to prove that it's defective. I find their customer service very poor as this charge cannot be waived according to their email.

Review about: King Size Mattress.

Sleepys - Sealy Posturepedic Firm Mattress Review

Im disappointed with sleepys... I purchased a queen mattress set less than a yr ago...

the mattress is defective and i called sleepys they gave me # to warranty... i set up an inspection, they came out over 2 weeks ago and i called yesterday because o havent heard a response. They said my mattress don't have a tag therefore it isnt cover...

i sent them pictures of the tags on the mattress the way they came and i haven't heard a response... i will definitely blow things out of proportion and make sure the media and the world knows about this...

Review about: Sealy Posturepedic Firm Mattress.

Sleepys - Billing Issues

I ordered a mattress from store in Audubon, PA 6/22/2016 and cancelled the next day. I received a bill in January 2017 for $127.18.

I called the store and after much ado found out that my info is on the old billing system and I had to call the old number. I got a person named Dan who said my order was cancelled but the computer did not cancel my delivery fees $128.18 he said he would take care of this, well the next month I got a second bill still not settled. I called the regional manager, Dan Jurlando, 1/30/2017 and he said he would take care of this. I checked today 2/3/2017 with the bank Synchrony and still not resolved.

My next step is the Times Herald and the local news station. Jeanne Cording Acct#b6019 1910 2325 7572

Review about: Mattress.

Preferred solution: cancel my entire order including shipping $127.18.

I didn't like: Worstcustomerservice.

Sleepys - Very bad experience with sleepy's

A mattress order was placed at 611-615 west 81 St New York NY 10033 location Sold by PQ8027 sales person Eriscilla The order was modified three times because the unprofessionalism ,ineptitude and lack of knowledge of the the sales person resulting delivery delays ,missing items , inconvenience and waste of time , we made so many phone calls to customer service to get this order in line , then finally it was delivered but Still missing the mattress cover protection , a promise was mad to compensate us with a credit of $ 114.86 and a bed set comforter with sheets was supposed to be delivered January 5th and 6th , but nothing was sent to me . The order reference # (105230743 / 105231875 / 105233640 ) This is unacceptable and a ridiculous way to treat a returning customer, I was asked by the sales person to rate the transaction five stars on line while placing the order and I did , but now I m going back to rate it zero and will never recommend sleep's to anyone , I m so disappointed with such huge company that been around for long .

Review about: Mattress.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Sleepys - Customer Care Review

Style and Design

One of the worst experiences I've ever had in my entire life they completely got the order wrong and delivered it to the wrong address after several weeks of attempts to correct the order and several missed days of work causing me to lose Revenue. I finally returned the mattress and went with Raymour and Flanigan.

I was more than happy with their customer service vs. Sleepy's less than deplorable horrible disgusting customer service. I was lied to on several occasions and was told that manages or call me back but never did. I waited for six hour blocks out of my schedule and lost revenue from the income that I make on several occasions where Sleepy's simply just not show up.

They are the worst company that I have ever had The Misfortune of dealing with. I am completely disgusted and I will never shop Sleepy's again. I am telling all of my friends family and loved ones to never shop at Sleepy's. On a similar note I am a piano teacher and I am blessed with many many many piano students that I teach weekly.

I can make you all sure that I have told them we will continue to tell the parents of the students that I teach to never ever shop at sleepys. Completely deplorable I am absolutely disgusted and furiated with their horrible customer service!

Sleepys - Simple Review #1482943499

Sleepy's is not a good company, we brought a mattress that is less than 5 years old, we know the company is a get over, everyone that works for that company is brain washed, They work for that company & tell the consumer the company policy, Learn from your own mistakes, everyone is out to make a dollar, Sleepy & Mattress, beware they are TRASH

Review about: Beautyrest Mattress.