Sleepys - Salespeople are sellouts!

2.2
Style and Design

They sold me a mattress that isn't fitting. I sweat constantly in it, it isn't comfortable and it doesn't comform to the adjustable bed nicely.

All-in-all they wanted to get rid of their Tempur-Pedic beds and so were pushing or using reverse-psychology so I would buy the least one used, but to them, the most comfortable. They just wanted to sell them because Sleepy's were changing their name to MattressFirm and this was their business plan. If you invest in a mattress, I recommend a reputable business! One that will listen to you, give you options and also provide something if it doesn't work out.

Sleepy's closed the store and showed that they didn't exist anymore until it was too late when I found out they still did exist, but haven't carried Tempur-Pedics in a while and they cannot do anything about it. What a bunch of ***-for-brains thieving horse-***!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tempurpedic Mattress.

Comments

Dont trust boys who sell mattresses!! They tried to deliver a used outlet queen mattress to get rid of it!

but i noticed it! Dah! They think customers are stupid and won't notice the difference from a brand new ca/ king matress!!!! Good luck boys!!

This girl wasnt buying it!! So if you like costing your company. money playing games with a paying customer running trucks back and forth to deliver correct size mattress.. I'll get the popcorn out!!

You will get it right back and next!!!!!! They tried pawning off on us a used wrong size mattress!! And there won't be a next time i buy anything from mattress firm. Aka sleepys!!!!!

Wake up Customers measure your mattresses when you get them delivered at your home! Mattress didn't even fit box springs. guys my jack russell would of noticed ca/king box springs sticking out past this queen mattress!!! I really didn't have to measure it...

was pretty obvious! Lol...

Thanks for the joke! But i'll pass!!

Sleepys in Totowa, New Jersey - Mattress hurts back

1.9
Style and Design

Mattress has worn out, but it is still under warranty. called up, received a claim number.

had to buy a $24.95 piece of string. Then after all of that, i was denied a claim, waited over a month, when I never heard back from them I decided to call up, thats when i was told i can get a 20 percent off next purchase. I said no. sleepy thinks my mattress is fine.

Wife wakes up with back pains, and goes to Chiropractor. I fell off bed. I will stay far away from this False advertising company. They even Changed there name.

Mattress firm i believe it is. Even the salesman Said it was Guaranteed, I now bring this up in my everyday conversation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Mattress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: Sales person a liar.

Comments

Update, spoke with sleepys yesterday again, they still offer no help.

Sleepys - Lousy product and service

1.6
Style and Design

2 years ago i paid $1800, for a mattress that developed a valley in the middle and the side walls collapsed. Since I didn't give the service person a tip up front (paid $40 for him to look at it) he aaid nothing was wrong. Im sleepimg on the couch because i roll off the bed during the night.

Product or Service Mentioned: Serta Mattress.

Sleepys in Oakland, California - Deliver men scratched my floor

2.2
Style and Design

My new mattress was delivered on 9/4/17. When the delivery men removed my old mattress they slid it across the floor rather than carrying it.

One of the springs was poking out, scratched the hard wood floor, which my landlord will now force me to repair. I called the store manager and told him what happened. He asked me to send him an email with the explanation of the damage.

He also advised me at that time, that i shouldn't expect anything to be done, since i cant prove that the delivery men did the damage! At this point i am seriously considering returning the mattress.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: People there were nice.

I didn't like: Delivery men damaged my floor.

Sleepys/mattress firm scam

Style and Design

My husband and I are going through the same experience as many others with Mattress Firm which was Sleeys at the time we had purchased three mattresses. We also purchased three mattress protectors which we were told would be necessary if we wanted our warranty to hold up through possible bed wetting.

We have three children so we did end up buying them at $60 a piece. Long story short all three protectors failed leaving stains and one of our mattresses is sagging which is the bed my husband and I sleep in. It is not even two years old and is so uncomfortable we can no longer both sleep in it. The mattress reps and mattress protector reps are full of it.

It is obvious they deal with this all of the time. They are not holding true to their word and warranty and we have found they are a scam and completely shameless! We are putting a family lawyer on it.

Wish I had read consumer reviews ahead of time. There are a lot!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Mattress.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Sleepys - Dr. Breus mattress & Sleepy's/Mattress Firm -- The Worst!!

I went shopping at a Sleepy's (which has been renamed Mattress Firm) in Wilmington, Delaware, initially intending to look at a TempurPedic. The salesman steered us to the Dr.

Breus latex foam mattress, extolling its virtues. Developed by a sleep doctor, superior construction, doesn't sleep hot, etc. etc. Price was similar to the TempurPedic line.

I bought the mattress (king size) and after weeks of hassle getting the promised delivery, we set it up. At first, it felt great. However, it gradually began to sink and after a few months, there was a big hump down the middle. Togetherness was impossible as you would roll downhill toward the edge of the mattress.

Believe me, we are NOT big people. After spending thousands of dollars, I am stuck with a piece of junk that I cannot sleep on and Sleepy's will, of course, do nothing.

AVOID THIS STORE AND THIS MATTRESS AT ALL COSTS. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!

Product or Service Mentioned: King Koil Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Product quality.

Sleepys don't stand behind their product

All i have to say is that my mattress is sagging on both sides. I called the store here in Medford, Massachusetts and day told me that they no longer sale that brand and told me i have to contact the company that made the mattress. Dont buy from a store that does not stand behind their products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Sleepys - Trying to file a warranty claim is a nightmare!

2.0
Style and Design

Was charged $24.95 for a home inspection kit to tell me that my mattress is sagging. I have my back aches to tell me that!!!!

They tell me that I should get the kit in 8-10 business days. After a month of waiting and still no kit I called back and they said that they would send out another kit. Another month goes by and still no kit! So i call and I request instead of the kit to please schedule someone to come out and inspect the mattress only to be told that they dont schedule those appointments that someone would call me back to schedule an appt.

NO CALL!!!!!!!!!! After a week of waiting NO CALL!!!!!!!! So I call them and ask to please schedule an inspection appt. and I am told that my area is a ONCE A MONTH area and that the inspector will not be back in my area till 4/16 which is 30 days from today!

What kind of flim flam is this!! I have a Sealy's mattress that is two years old that I paid $1000 for that may as well be a troth for cattle.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Mattress Warranty.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Would like a new mattress of equal value.

I didn't like: Scam of not honoring warranty.

Sleepys - Sleepy's Mattress Sagging

We Purchased a king sized mattress 12 months ago from Sleepy's, Mashpee, MA. This Mattress is sagging badly on both sides.

We have to obtain a kit from Sleepys; the "kit to measure the depth of the depression" is now $24.95 for the kit or $39.95 for a vendor rep to come measure the depression; this kit used to be free but now there's a charge for it or for a home visit from a vendor rep.

They sell a defective product and then expect the consumer to pay to prove that it's defective. I find their customer service very poor as this charge cannot be waived according to their email.

Sleepys - Sealy Posturepedic Firm Mattress Review

Im disappointed with sleepys... I purchased a queen mattress set less than a yr ago...

the mattress is defective and i called sleepys they gave me # to warranty... i set up an inspection, they came out over 2 weeks ago and i called yesterday because o havent heard a response. They said my mattress don't have a tag therefore it isnt cover...

i sent them pictures of the tags on the mattress the way they came and i haven't heard a response... i will definitely blow things out of proportion and make sure the media and the world knows about this...

Product or Service Mentioned: Sealy Posturepedic Firm Mattress.