Sleepys - CRANKY *** !!!!

135 of 384 Sleepys reviews

Update added by user Aug 18, 2015

Sleepy's y'all gave me another bogus address nothing is resolved still pissed off customer

Original review posted by user Jun 16, 2015

my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes you wont make it right!!!!instead you give me a # to call haahaa they send me this dumb do-it-ur-self kit !!!! well i did it and cant even find away to send the pix back to them .now if i have to i WILL get a lawyer involved in this matter!! I am fed up from the run-a-round BULL *** !!! I cant sleep, MY BACK,HIPS, MY WHOLE BODY HURTS !!! I WAKE UP WITH HEADACHES, IM MORE TIRED WHEN I WAKE UP THAN WENT I WENT TO BED!!! OK this is what i wrote in an E-mail to send with the pictures from that DUMB KIT *** !! But the laugh is on me cause the website they gave me doesn't work... this is what my mattress looks like ...i am in pain, i cant sleep,and i am not a happy person right NOW!!,the store wont help!!And you send this kit to me to do it myself instead of sending a Rep out so here you go I WANT MY MONEY BACK !!!! Iv been tryin to get some help for MONTHS now to fix this problem !!! i haven't had the mattress Not even a year yet... we've had problems with it four months into our purchase... I work to hard for my money to get ripped off on things that I buy,especially something as important as GETTIN GOOD SLEEP !!!!... YES IM CRANKY!!! I work LONG HOURS, with the elderly folks and I NEED GOOD SLEEP !!! I would appreciate this matter being handled in a timely fashion . Thank you Steve Lahiff IMG_20150210_094117.jpg (4K)IMG_20150210_094155.jpg (5K)IMG_20150210_094202.jpg (5K)IMG_20150210_094210.jpg (5K)IMG_20150210_094222.jpg (5K)IMG_20150519_165228.jpg (8K)IMG_20150519_165343.jpg (5K)IMG_20150519_165355.jpg (5K)IMG_20150519_165617.jpg (4K)IMG_20150519_170733.jpg (6K)IMG_20150519_170904.jpg (6K)IMG_0956.JPG (6K)IMG_0957.JPG (6K)IMG_0958.JPG (6K)IMG_0959.JPG (6K)IMG_0960.JPG (6K)IMG_0961.JPG (6K)Send

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
csable@mattress.com

Aug 19, 2015 #1021509

Sleepys verified representative

Good morning - We have located your account and a specialist will review the information provided and will contact you to work towards a resolution. The case number for your claim is 01300186. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.

lezarena

Aug 18, 2015 #1021258 Hampton, Virginia, United States

so much for y'all wanting to resolve the problem you sent me another bogus address to give you my information with my invoice number thanks for nothing this is not over with STILL PISSED!!!!!!!!!

csable@mattress.com

Jun 16, 2015 #995985

Sleepys verified representative

Mr. Lahiff, Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We take your concerns seriously and would like to help. Please email us at social@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you. We look forward to speaking with you.

lezarena

Aug 04, 2015 #1015826

Just to let you know I have attempted to contact you at that email address but it comes back as attempt failed permanently so another bogus email address

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sleepys. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sleepys.
Filing a new complaint about
×