100% full Not resolved

Update by user Aug 18, 2015

Sleepy's y'all gave me another bogus address nothing is resolved still pissed off customer

Original review posted by user Jun 16, 2015

my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes you wont make it right!!!!instead you give me a # to call haahaa they send me this dumb do-it-ur-self kit !!!! well i did it and cant even find away to send the pix back to them .now if i have to i WILL get a lawyer involved in this matter!! I am fed up from the run-a-round BULL *** !!! I cant sleep, MY BACK,HIPS, MY WHOLE BODY HURTS !!! I WAKE UP WITH HEADACHES, IM MORE TIRED WHEN I WAKE UP THAN WENT I WENT TO BED!!! OK this is what i wrote in an E-mail to send with the pictures from that DUMB KIT *** !! But the laugh is on me cause the website they gave me doesn't work... this is what my mattress looks like ...i am in pain, i cant sleep,and i am not a happy person right NOW!!,the store wont help!!And you send this kit to me to do it myself instead of sending a Rep out so here you go I WANT MY MONEY BACK !!!! Iv been tryin to get some help for MONTHS now to fix this problem !!! i haven't had the mattress Not even a year yet... we've had problems with it four months into our purchase... I work to hard for my money to get ripped off on things that I buy,especially something as important as GETTIN GOOD SLEEP !!!!... YES IM CRANKY!!! I work LONG HOURS, with the elderly folks and I NEED GOOD SLEEP !!! I would appreciate this matter being handled in a timely fashion . Thank you Steve Lahiff IMG_20150210_094117.jpg (4K)IMG_20150210_094155.jpg (5K)IMG_20150210_094202.jpg (5K)IMG_20150210_094210.jpg (5K)IMG_20150210_094222.jpg (5K)IMG_20150519_165228.jpg (8K)IMG_20150519_165343.jpg (5K)IMG_20150519_165355.jpg (5K)IMG_20150519_165617.jpg (4K)IMG_20150519_170733.jpg (6K)IMG_20150519_170904.jpg (6K)IMG_0956.JPG (6K)IMG_0957.JPG (6K)IMG_0958.JPG (6K)IMG_0959.JPG (6K)IMG_0960.JPG (6K)IMG_0961.JPG (6K)Send

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. lezarena stated that there is a room for improvement of run-a-round. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of queen size mattress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $700. Sleepys needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned queen size mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Had an Experience with Sleepys?

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Good morning - We have located your account and a specialist will review the information provided and will contact you to work towards a resolution. The case number for your claim is 01300186. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.

Hampton, Virginia, United States #1021258

so much for y'all wanting to resolve the problem you sent me another bogus address to give you my information with my invoice number thanks for nothing this is not over with STILL PISSED!!!!!!!!!

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Mr.Lahiff, Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback.

We take your concerns seriously and would like to help.

Please email us at social@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you.We look forward to speaking with you.

to csable@mattress.com #1015826

Just to let you know I have attempted to contact you at that email address but it comes back as attempt failed permanently so another bogus email address

Hampton, Virginia, United States #995892

I wrote the letter not Steve Lahiff I put his name on it because they have to look it up under his account