Sleepys Customer Service
- (866) 753-3797
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Selection, Showroom possibilities, Warranty service, People there were nice, Corporate customer service
Customer service, Misinformation, Misinformed us, Run-a-round, Extra cost for exchange
Sleepy's is an American company. The company was founded by Louis Acker in 1931 when the very first store was opened that sold hand made mattresses. In 1957 the son of the founder expanded the company and named it Sleepy's. The company specializes in design, manufacture and retail of different mattresses. At the present time, Sleepy's sells a huge variety of its own and brand-name mattresses. In addition, the company offers Sleepy's Incredible Price Guarantee and same day or next day delivery. Sleepy's operates in eleven U.S. states. In 1999, Sleepys.com was launched. There are as many as five hundred Sleepy's stores.
Sleepys is ranked 192 out of 1743 in Furniture and Decor category
Where Reviews Came From
- New York, New York, United States
- Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Newark, New Jersey, United States
- Ellicott City, Maryland, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Sleepys to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future