Update added by user Jul 15, 2015
Received a call on 7/13/2015 from someone at Sleepys ( I have his name but won't put it on here) and he said that he would have the removal charge and a additional $250.00 taken off our bill and would call me back ....I'm still waiting....
Update added by user Jul 12, 2015
Now I am really really pissed...Three delivery men came today to take the old mattress and bring the new one.
They inspected the old mattress and said no problem we can take it. Now the day before the delivery man told customer service on the phone that it was dirty and unsanitary but did not say that to us all he said is that he is not taking it and gave no reason.
She told us what he said after he left.I believe he just didn't want to carry that mattress up the steps-sorry but isn't that his job if I'm paying for it.
Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2015
I bought a mattress on 7/5/2015 from Sleepy's it was to be delivered on 7/10/2015 and paid for them to take the other mattress away. When the delivery man came he refused to take the mattress we paid to have removed and wouldn't give us a reason so we told him to take the we bought back. I called the store and CS and was told he told them it was dirty and unsanitary. I was outraged. I went to the store with pictures of the mattress he refused to take the man at the KOP store could care less. I included a picture of the mattress he refused to take -does this look dirty to you? I believe he didn't want to take it because it's heavy and had to take it up the stairs. ( that's what he is getting paid for).They are sending other driver today to deliver and pick up the mattress we will see what happens. I have bought from this store in the past and was planning to buy other set in the fall but I think I might go to other company all depending on how this will be handled.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Delivery customer service
- Terrible customer service
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."