Bridgeport, Pennsylvania

Update by user Jul 15, 2015

Received a call on 7/13/2015 from someone at Sleepys ( I have his name but won't put it on here) and he said that he would have the removal charge and a additional $250.00 taken off our bill and would call me back ....I'm still waiting....

Update by user Jul 12, 2015

Now I am really really pissed...Three delivery men came today to take the old mattress and bring the new one.

They inspected the old mattress and said no problem we can take it. Now the day before the delivery man told customer service on the phone that it was dirty and unsanitary but did not say that to us all he said is that he is not taking it and gave no reason.

She told us what he said after he left.I believe he just didn't want to carry that mattress up the steps-sorry but isn't that his job if I'm paying for it.

Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2015

I bought a mattress on 7/5/2015 from Sleepy's it was to be delivered on 7/10/2015 and paid for them to take the other mattress away. When the delivery man came he refused to take the mattress we paid to have removed and wouldn't give us a reason so we told him to take the we bought back. I called the store and CS and was told he told them it was dirty and unsanitary. I was outraged. I went to the store with pictures of the mattress he refused to take the man at the KOP store could care less. I included a picture of the mattress he refused to take -does this look dirty to you? I believe he didn't want to take it because it's heavy and had to take it up the stairs. ( that's what he is getting paid for).They are sending other driver today to deliver and pick up the mattress we will see what happens. I have bought from this store in the past and was planning to buy other set in the fall but I think I might go to other company all depending on how this will be handled.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "i want the money for removal of mattress and the new mattress cover taken off my bill". The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about sleepys mattress from Sleepys was delivery customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sleepys?

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Good morning shoregirl815 -

We apologize if you have experienced any complications with your recent purchase.We are here to help!

Please email us at social@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you.

We look forward to speaking with you.Please be sure to reference review # 664241 when you reply.

Thanks.

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Good morning shoregirl815 -

Thanks.

shoregirl815
to csable@mattress.com Blue Bell, Pennsylvania, United States #1006254

Try to email you at social@mattress.com and nothing is coming up. Give me a number that I can call you.