Sleepys - Expensive mattress sags so much, I rolled out of bed.

173 of 384 Sleepys reviews

I paid $1,600 for my mattress in November of 2012.After eight miserable months, it was so uneven that I rolled out of bed (see photos of my hands).

I phoned the next day to take advantage of the 20-year warranty. They said a "mattress inspector" had to test it to see if it was defective. They said it was fine. I kept switching sides, lying on it diagonally and occasionally on a tiny strip in the middle that was not horrible.

Of course, if I turned to either side, I'd roll down the hill. Two months ago, I called again. They said an inspector had to come out, but it could only be on a Wednesday (I worked all of December). I said last time the inspector came on Saturday.

Well, now it's only Wednesday -- but somehow they decided to come last Monday. They said there was a one-inch sag (they consider 1.5 inches to be defective) plus a big lump.

Today they said the mattress is not defective -- even with the lump.All they can do for me is offer a corporate discount on a new mattress but with no warranty.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Misrepresented warranty info

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
I want a new mattress. I don't want a refund and don't care if the value is significantly less; I want one I can sleep on.
Monetary loss:
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
csable@mattress.com

Jan 22, 2015 #934676

Sleepys verified representative

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We regret any inconvenience you may have encountered. We can assure you that our customers are very important to us and we are anxious to retain you as a satisfied customer. Please email us at csable@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you. Our specialists would like to review the information provided and conduct a full investigation in order to resolve this matter fairly. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.

1 0 Reply

Jul 05, 2015 #1003947

I bet you will do nothing for this person.This reply of yours is just to save face.Now I and many other people know never ever buy from you.This is the power of the internet.The thing is word is now out about you with all of the complaints here and all over the web.

0 0 Reply
csable@mattress.com

Jul 06, 2015 #1004089

Sleepys verified representative

Sleepy's number one goal is customer satisfaction. We are here to help! If you do need assistance please email your contact information to social@mattress.com. One of our specialist will review and address your concerns.

0 0 Reply

Jul 31, 2015 #1014024

You are full of ***. You do nothing. It's just the same runaround as we get the first time before writing this. How about you just sell better quality mattresses and honor your warranties. Sleepys is horrible.

0 0
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sleepys. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sleepys.
Filing a new complaint about
×