Sleepys - Expensive mattress sags so much, I rolled out of bed.
I paid $1,600 for my mattress in November of 2012.After eight miserable months, it was so uneven that I rolled out of bed (see photos of my hands).
I phoned the next day to take advantage of the 20-year warranty. They said a "mattress inspector" had to test it to see if it was defective. They said it was fine. I kept switching sides, lying on it diagonally and occasionally on a tiny strip in the middle that was not horrible.
Of course, if I turned to either side, I'd roll down the hill. Two months ago, I called again. They said an inspector had to come out, but it could only be on a Wednesday (I worked all of December). I said last time the inspector came on Saturday.
Well, now it's only Wednesday -- but somehow they decided to come last Monday. They said there was a one-inch sag (they consider 1.5 inches to be defective) plus a big lump.
Today they said the mattress is not defective -- even with the lump.All they can do for me is offer a corporate discount on a new mattress but with no warranty.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Misinformed us
- Terrible customer service
- Mattress inspection sham
- Misrepresented warranty info
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- I want a new mattress. I don't want a refund and don't care if the value is significantly less; I want one I can sleep on.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Read my complaint on the Massachusetts better business bureau website as well as the estimate to "repair" the project since I pulled it from the shop !!!Now he has..."
- "When my husband and I decided to remodel our bathroom we thought we'd check out our local Home Depot and Lowe's. We didn't see anything that caught our eye at..."
- "On August 17, 2012 I contacted Customer Service via the web contact page regarding the 15lb Resistance Tube I purchased from ***'s store in Millbury, MA. Earlier, that same day,..."