Sleepys - Expensive mattress sags so much, I rolled out of bed.
I paid $1,600 for my mattress in November of 2012.After eight miserable months, it was so uneven that I rolled out of bed (see photos of my hands).
I phoned the next day to take advantage of the 20-year warranty. They said a "mattress inspector" had to test it to see if it was defective. They said it was fine. I kept switching sides, lying on it diagonally and occasionally on a tiny strip in the middle that was not horrible.
Of course, if I turned to either side, I'd roll down the hill. Two months ago, I called again. They said an inspector had to come out, but it could only be on a Wednesday (I worked all of December). I said last time the inspector came on Saturday.
Well, now it's only Wednesday -- but somehow they decided to come last Monday. They said there was a one-inch sag (they consider 1.5 inches to be defective) plus a big lump.
Today they said the mattress is not defective -- even with the lump.All they can do for me is offer a corporate discount on a new mattress but with no warranty.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Misinformed us
- Terrible customer service
- Mattress inspection sham
- Misrepresented warranty info
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- I want a new mattress. I don't want a refund and don't care if the value is significantly less; I want one I can sleep on.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "My experience with Sleepys. This is base on my personal experience. My first and last time i ever go to sleepys. They missinform my husband and I not once but in..."
- "I rented the following ebook from the site. I am very dissapointed: Beatty and Samuelson, Essentials of Business Law, 5th edition ISBN: 978-1-285-42700-3 I paid $70 to strain my eyes for..."
- "Went to our room put out two month old to bed shut the lights off with just tv on and boom what scurries along the ceiling into the overhead smoke..."
- "I would NOT recommend anyone going to Nick's. I brought my car there for brakerepair and picked up the car with the overhead headlight console BROKEN andhanging out. The repair..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."