Swampscott, Massachusetts
Featured 100% full Not resolved
1.6
Style and Design

I paid $1,600 for my mattress in November of 2012.After eight miserable months, it was so uneven that I rolled out of bed (see photos of my hands).

I phoned the next day to take advantage of the 20-year warranty. They said a "mattress inspector" had to test it to see if it was defective. They said it was fine. I kept switching sides, lying on it diagonally and occasionally on a tiny strip in the middle that was not horrible.

Of course, if I turned to either side, I'd roll down the hill. Two months ago, I called again. They said an inspector had to come out, but it could only be on a Wednesday (I worked all of December). I said last time the inspector came on Saturday.

Well, now it's only Wednesday -- but somehow they decided to come last Monday. They said there was a one-inch sag (they consider 1.5 inches to be defective) plus a big lump.

Today they said the mattress is not defective -- even with the lump.All they can do for me is offer a corporate discount on a new mattress but with no warranty.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of misinformed us and mattress inspection sham. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of sleepys mattress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1600. Sleepys needs to "i want a new mattress. i don't want a refund and don't care if the value is significantly less; i want one i can sleep on" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleepys mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Had an Experience with Sleepys?

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.We regret any inconvenience you may have encountered.

We can assure you that our customers are very important to us and we are anxious to retain you as a satisfied customer. Please email us at csable@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you.

Our specialists would like to review the information provided and conduct a full investigation in order to resolve this matter fairly.Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.

to csable@mattress.com #1003947

I bet you will do nothing for this person.This reply of yours is just to save face.Now I and many other people know never ever buy from you.This is the power of the internet.The thing is word is now out about you with all of the complaints here and all over the web.

csable@mattress.com
to Anonymous #1004089
Sleepys Verified Representative

Sleepy's number one goal is customer satisfaction.We are here to help!

If you do need assistance please email your contact information to social@mattress.com.One of our specialist will review and address your concerns.

to csable@mattress.com #1014024

You are full of ***.You do nothing.

It's just the same runaround as we get the first time before writing this.

How about you just sell better quality mattresses and honor your warranties.Sleepys is horrible.