2.6
Style and Design

Bought a mattress and box spring in 2008 for our summer home from Sleepy's in Falmouth, MA.Noticed after one year a bump in the middle that has progressively gotten worse.

Bare in mind that we use that mattress maybe 45 nights a year. Finally in 2014 my wife nagged me into addressing the issue. Long story short, visited the store, discussed the issue, was told they no longer carry that manufacturer but I could contact corporate to have the issue reviewed by "the mattress marshal". Called corporate set up an appointment and the marshal came out did his thing and told us we would hear back from Sleepy's within 10 days.

6 weeks went by didn't hear anything contacted Sleepy's who claimed initially they couldn't find our file to eventually calling us back and telling us our mattress was found to be within specifications.Baloney, don't buy here poor customer service.

Review about: Sleepys Box Spring.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

polsen127
Medfield, Massachusetts, United States #910681

I received an email from pissed off asking me to post that my problem with Sleepy's was resolved. Not true Sleepy's never attempted to resolve this issue nor did they reach out to me.

csable@mattress.com
Hicksville, New York, United States #876545
Sleepys Verified Representative

Sleepy's number one goal is customer satisfaction.Please reach out to us at csable@mattress.com and include your Invoice Number or Customer Code, your telephone number and the best time of day to be reached.

We look forward to working with you and resolving your complaint.Thank you.

I have had the same issue, terrible customer service. I will never buy from here again.