Buyer's BEWARE!!!! Never again will I purchase merchandise from Sleepy's.

This organization believes in passing the blame on each other. For instance the store associate say that he can't do anything because Sleepy's Mgmt has to approve a refund. The first frame that I paid $89.99 for was a bust. On August 12, I called to inform a Customer Rep that my frame was damaged due to several scratches on both sides of my frame as well as a on the bottom.In addition, I had issues with my boxspring.

The customer rep on the phone told me that she would replace the boxspring with a new one. On the day of the delivery, the same exact issue with previous issue happened, so I rejected the boxspring. This organization believes in trying to place the blame on the customer. On phone rep said that they could only exchange because they do not no refunds.

Lesson learned for the future.

Don't let the In store Sale Associate talk you into buying their products. Their products are horrible and can be found elsewhere for cheaper.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "refund" as the author lost $175. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. The most disappointing about sleepys delivery service at Sleepys was run-a-round and customer service in person and on phone Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Good morning. Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

We regret any inconvenience you may have encountered. We can assure you that our customers are very important to us and we are anxious to retain you as a satisfied customer. Please email us at social@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you. Please reference case number 01416708 in the email subject.

A specialist will then review the information provided and will contact you to work towards a resolution. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.