Terryville, New York

After spending above amount on a mattress it took four trips to my house to get the proper set up of my bed correct. This is after numerous calls to customer service, they wasted hours of my time due to incompetence and after all this time they tell me the only way they can compensate me is by sending me a new pillow of which I already purchased one for over $100, they shuffled me around after at least 12 different phone conversations, when they knew from very beginning the only way the could compensate me was with accessories.

This girl last night , Gema, called me at 8:30pm and had the nerve to tell me that it cost them money because they had to send out men to my house 4 times and that it was human error and it should be happy they are sending me a $109 pillow and refunding $99 delivery. I said I don't need pillow, bought one and I gave out $40 in tips for those visits! Told her was taking this to another level.

I am a very dissatisfied customer and have made other purchases in this store. Can't believe this is all they can do?

Diane Tuohey

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $420. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. The most disappointing about beautyrest legent plush mattress from Sleepys was misinformed us and legs on base way too high had to use stool to get into bed Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments