The Flex Elite mattress is absolutely terrible! As soon as it was delivered, you could smell the fumes from the chemicals that were on the mattress.

I could understand a new mattress may smell weird, but these chemicals are extremely potent! It has been a few weeks and the smell is STILL there! I have to sleep with a vaporizer in the room and the windows open every night. It has caused me to have severe headaches every morning when I wake up.

Who knows what it is doing to my health and to make matters worse I have a 3 year old that I have to worry about breathing this in!!! Besides the mattress being infused with chemicals, the customer service has been horrendous!

Knowing that this mattress is causing me headaches and damaging my health, they are still giving me a hard time about returning it!! I will never be going to sleepy's again and I would not recommend this mattress to anyone if you value your health!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sleepys mattress from Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleepys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

emurphy
Sleepys Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear about your experience with your mattress. We would love a chance to chat and turn your negative experience into a positive one.

Please email us at social@mattress.com with your order #, contact info and reference case #01538124. We look forward to hearing from you.