Harwich, Massachusetts
1.8
Style and Design

Sleepy's comfort policy is a scam. After attempting to sleep on a new zuzu mattress for 10 days and not being able to sleep more than 3 hours a night because of sweating and pain from this mattress, I went back to exchange it.

I told them I was willing to pay top dollar for any other mattress. They told me I had to wait 30 days until the manufacturers guarantee kicked in. They said the zuzu didn't qualify for the comfort policy. I have read thee policy to the store employees and to countless customer service personel.

I worked my way up to headquarters in New York which also told me they would not honor the policy.

I was forced to go buy a mattress someplace else and am waiting for the 30 day term to see if I can get my refund. If they don't honor the comfort policy, why would they honor the refund policy?

A horrible experience that I wouldn't wish on anyone!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to "sleepy's should remove the comfort policy from it's advertising and promotion" as the author lost $850. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. The most disappointing about sleepys mattress from Sleepys was you name it - they are a bunch of liars and cheats, terrible customer service and phone customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments

Midlothian, Virginia, United States #1181186

You are nuts and must not have done research. If you did research you would know that the ZUZU is not part of the comfort guarantee, but better because you can take up to 100 days and get a refund with no restocking fee charged like in the comfort guarantee.

You are the type of guy that just plays victim because you do not do your research up front. I bought one with the innersprings hybrid.

Wife loves it I am the one getting use to it but it seems like I am I have not had any pains yet. So bottom line do your 30 days and I am sure they will take care of you if you still do not like.

emurphy
Sleepys Verified Representative

We're so sorry to hear about your negative experience with your mattress and our policy, but we would really like the opportunity to turn your negative experience into a positive one. Please email social@mattress.com with your contact info, order #, and case #01870850 so that our Customer Care Management Team can resolve this issue as quickly as possible.