Lisbon, Connecticut

Bought a king Sterns & Foster, paid $2,360.94 in Dec, 2012.Since then the bed sags where our bodies lay.

Deep contours. Contacted Mattress Marshals on June, 2015. Was told it was normal wear and I could re-summit claim in 6 months. I again tried but all my information I gave them was deleted.

I called, no reply. The bed looks and feels like an old mattress when it shouldn't be.

We bought the bed feeling good about the 25 year warrantee.We have had the bed not 4 years.

whitmore.c-_60 wrote the review because of warranty issue at Sleepys and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2360 and wants Sleepys to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was warrantee. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys stearns and foster mattress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Sleepys Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear about your mattress and would love an opportunity to chat and help resolve this issue. Please email us at with your order #, contact information, and reference case #01597770.