On Sept of 2010 I purchased two Rhapsody Temperpedic beds, while in the store I asked for CALIFORNIA KING MATTRESSES and was told by the sales rep not a problem. Each bed cost me $2500.00 with another$670 for the two remote control platforms.

Since receiving the beds they were fine for comfort but our linen always until today keeps coming off. I've complained to my wife and family and friends because I could not understand with was the problem. Today April 2 2013 I spoke to the store and salesman who told me the size Themperpedic bed I have is the largest made. I then called customer service and was told that this bedding does come in California King as I originally requested but since I didn't call since I received them there was actually nothing they could do.

My bedding was and is standard king. The customer service rep then said maybe she could give me a slight credit for 1 mattress but I would have to repurchase the mechanical platforms and pay the extra cost for the CALIFORNIA KINGS. Well as I am very angry because I was sold a product I did not ask for this really makes me angry. I offered to pay the difference for the two king mattresses to the California king and the same for the mechanical platforms but her final response was its my fault for not reading the sales slip.

Not being a MATTRESS SPECIALIST LIKE SLEEPYS I assumed what I asked for and got was correct.

This company will never get another dollar from me in the future, and their delivery personnel also have a lot to be desired with foul language, racial remarks and comments which usually can be over heard when they are at the truck brings in your order. Well SLEEPY'S YOU SCREWED ANOTHER CUSTOMER, but for the last time .

Review about: Sleepys Mattress.

Comments

cathy sable

Dear George,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We would like to assist in trying to resolve your complaint.

Please email me at csable@mattress.com to include your invoice # and/or customer code along with the best contact number to reach you. We look forward to speaking with you.