Stafford Township, New Jersey
1.8
Style and Design

I searched for months for the perfect mattress and tried to do everything right. Before I chose my mattress, I laid on it in the store for months. I finally decided to purchase a mattress from Sleepys. When the mattress arrived it felt very different that the one in the store. After three months, the bed became unbearable to sleep in. After going back and forth with Sleepys for about two months, they finally delivered me a new mattress. The person who arrived said that the mattress was sagging and thats why it was probably so uncomfortable.

About 4 month into my new bed, it started becoming extremely uncomfortable AGAIN. I have submitted claims now through mattress marshals but they have voided by claim because the bed is only sinking 3/4 of an inch. It needs to sink 1 1/2 for a claim to go through.

After more back and forth from Sleepys, a consultant told me she would give me employee pricing for a new bed. She said there was no hard and fast rule for a new mattress price. She told me the bed that I paid $1,332 would cost me $375.

At this point I am going to the chiropractor weekly because my bed is so uncomfortable. I thought this would be a good deal. Even if I had to loose 2-3 hundred dollars, this would be better than being wildly uncomfortable. I went to the store several times again and picked out a new mattress. When I called the 800 number, they told me they would give me the mattress for $1950. The mattress was $1849 in the store. Clearly this is not a good deal.

Buyer beware. I would order from another company before I would Sleepys. I'm still baffled that a 6 month old mattress that is sagging is not replaceable under warranty. I would not let anyone in my family purchase from this store and you shouldn't either.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with people there were nice and stated that there is a room for improvement of bad product and bad refunt. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sleepys mattress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1359. Sleepys needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleepys mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Comments

emurphy
Sleepys Verified Representative

Hi, we are so sorry to hear this. We would love to help resolve the concerns you have.

Please email us at social@mattress.com with your order #, contact information and reference case #01563418.

Once we locate your order, we will send your case to the Customer Care Management Team and a specialist will work with you to help make things right! We look forward to hearing from you soon.

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1065943

"I laid on it in the store for months"

The store let you just lay there all those months without wondering if you had a home to go to???