Sleepy's 100 promise says it is fast and convenient. Trusting in that, I placed an order for sheets on July 15th and they charged my credit card July 16th.

On July 17th, I received a message from customer service noting that my sheets wouldn't arrive until the end of July, and asking if I still wanted to proceed. Yes. Then on

on July 29, a customer service representative again contacted me by email and said the new estimated arrival dates of the sheets is the end of August. What?!

Had they told me this two weeks ago when I placed the order, I would have cancelled and ordered with someone else. I won't be ordering from Sleepy's again, and would advise anyone who needs an order by a certain date to take heed.

Review about: Sleepys Delivery Service.

Comments

Hicksville, New York, United States #848478

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your post and for sharing your concerns. We apologize again for your experience and dissatisfaction.

As previously communicated we have located your invoice which has been assigned to a specialist, please allow 24-48 hours for the specialist to review and follow up. We look forward to speaking with you.