Sleepys - Review about Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Shakespeare Mattress from Newtonville, Massachusetts

My experience with Sleepys.This is base on my personal experience.

My first and last time i ever go to sleepys.

They missinform my husband and I not once but in 3 different occation. They lied to us more then once. In my eyes They are the worst place ever. I hope they get sued or go out of business for taking advantage on people.

I bought a mattress at Sleepys in marlborough back in November, I called in December complaining that the mattress was damaged. The sales associate on the phone got all my information my invoice number and told me that the refund was done and that I only needed to wait for a call from sleepys to tell me the date that they were coming to pick up the damaged mattress. we waited and nobody called us. So after we waited 2 weeks for that call we call back and talk to cliff and we find out that the person who told us that information was completely lying to us because in our invoice nothing was done no one put the refund no one did nothing back in December.

So cliff said he will make this right. We spend like 30 or 40 minutes with him at the store looking for a better mattress. When we finally found one good for me he went to do the exchange in the computer and it wouldnt let him, he call sleepys they told him that we needed to call sleepy, we said ok and he told us, once you have dont the claim call me and i will make this right for you guys and say sorry that all of this was happening. so we call back Sleepys and explain the situation, the guy on the phone send us a package from mattress Marshalls on January and told me on the phone that as soon as the claim is done we could and WILL get the refund.

Honestly by this point i was so upset with sleepys already but We did the claim and waited for mattress Marshalls. No one call us to let us know that the claim was done or anything, and now in February when we call they told me that yes the mattress is damage and they aprove the refund for like $561 or so. I was so confuse because i paid $1242.14 so where is the other money?? I call back cliff the guy who said ill take care of you and now he said I'm too late for refund.

How can I be late if I've been waiting for Sleepys to get in touch with me. I've been waiting for Mattress Marshalls to finish my claim how is this my fault?

now I have a damaged mattress and a balance of $1242.14 that I have to pay back (Genesis Credit) and I don't even have a good mattress to sleep on and they knew that I'm a disabled person with chronic pains in my back, my shoulders my neck.I will never go back to Sleepys and I will go in facebook, twitter anywhere I can to write about my expirience with sleepys because this is not right and somebody needs to do something about this.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Shakespeare Mattress
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #788719

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sleepys? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Feb 18 #1114042

Sleepys verified representative

We're sorry to hear about your previous experience with us, and would love a chance to chat and help make things right. Please email us at with your order #, contact information, and reference case #01704462. We look forward to hearing from you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.