Sleepys - Review about Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Shakespeare Mattress from Newtonville, Massachusetts
My experience with Sleepys.This is base on my personal experience.
My first and last time i ever go to sleepys.
They missinform my husband and I not once but in 3 different occation. They lied to us more then once. In my eyes They are the worst place ever. I hope they get sued or go out of business for taking advantage on people.
I bought a mattress at Sleepys in marlborough back in November, I called in December complaining that the mattress was damaged. The sales associate on the phone got all my information my invoice number and told me that the refund was done and that I only needed to wait for a call from sleepys to tell me the date that they were coming to pick up the damaged mattress. we waited and nobody called us. So after we waited 2 weeks for that call we call back and talk to cliff and we find out that the person who told us that information was completely lying to us because in our invoice nothing was done no one put the refund no one did nothing back in December.
So cliff said he will make this right. We spend like 30 or 40 minutes with him at the store looking for a better mattress. When we finally found one good for me he went to do the exchange in the computer and it wouldnt let him, he call sleepys they told him that we needed to call sleepy, we said ok and he told us, once you have dont the claim call me and i will make this right for you guys and say sorry that all of this was happening. so we call back Sleepys and explain the situation, the guy on the phone send us a package from mattress Marshalls on January and told me on the phone that as soon as the claim is done we could and WILL get the refund.
Honestly by this point i was so upset with sleepys already but We did the claim and waited for mattress Marshalls. No one call us to let us know that the claim was done or anything, and now in February when we call they told me that yes the mattress is damage and they aprove the refund for like $561 or so. I was so confuse because i paid $1242.14 so where is the other money?? I call back cliff the guy who said ill take care of you and now he said I'm too late for refund.
How can I be late if I've been waiting for Sleepys to get in touch with me. I've been waiting for Mattress Marshalls to finish my claim how is this my fault?
now I have a damaged mattress and a balance of $1242.14 that I have to pay back (Genesis Credit) and I don't even have a good mattress to sleep on and they knew that I'm a disabled person with chronic pains in my back, my shoulders my neck.I will never go back to Sleepys and I will go in facebook, twitter anywhere I can to write about my expirience with sleepys because this is not right and somebody needs to do something about this.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Shakespeare Mattress
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "Paid more than 4k for supposed best bed, snapping sound every time you got on the bed. The pillow top sagged within a few months ( persons weighing 160/ 140)..."
- "we took the advice of the paint salesman at Home Depot and bought this product last year for our 12 by 40 ft. Deck. We did all the steps recommended..."
- "They suck!! 6 months ago, after Apple paid a free subscription with POF, found out, informed both Apple and my credit card, and POF that I never authorized another subscription renewal!..."
- "I rented the following ebook from the site. I am very dissapointed: Beatty and Samuelson, Essentials of Business Law, 5th edition ISBN: 978-1-285-42700-3 I paid $70 to strain my eyes for..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."