Sleepys - Mattress Firm doesn't back up the warranty either

As an update to this post, in talking to my 2 teenage boys, they remember that we had to replace BOTH of their $600 mattresses after a few months because it sagged (which I did not remember). It seems that sneaky sleepy gave me a different brand mattress and as it turns out this brand is out of business.

Surprise surprise! They claim they have no record of an an exchange and at this point I do not have any document reflecting it. So since the mattress doesn't match the receipt I gave them I am sol. I said HOW could YOU not have a record of the exchange, its your company?

ALSO, there is no one to talk to, no place to mail a letter. I was told by the rep at the new company MattressFIRM that it is all done by computer and that they cannot help me at all.

Sleepys - Warranty Bs

Update by user 1 day ago

The beds were in fact exchanged after about a month. They claim they do not have a record.

THey do not answer any emails. they will not reply about getting a supervisor involved.

Original review posted by user Jan 14

I gave them the receipt, i gave the pictures, then they asked for more pictures which I gave them, i did everything they wanted. Then they said "the bed it the picture doesn't match the receipt they must have been exchanged do you have the receipt for that?" I said, no BUT YOU should have it your system.

They claimed they did not. So either they didn't delivered the bed they were suppose to and ripped me off, or they are full of it about not showing an exchange so they can refuse to honor the warranty. I would never ever buy a bed from them again, nor will anyone I know. They claim they warranty the product they sell but it is a big lie.

I bought 2 beds and boxsprings at the same time. They both sank in the middle after under a year.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Mattress.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Customer service and honor of warranty.

• Mattress defective

Comments

Please don't tell me that all you have done is call, e-mail, text message or plain old mail. You need Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested or your complaints will evaporate into thin air while your time runs out. Get a signature and a date.

Sleepys - $200 down the drain!

1.5
Style and Design

I purchached a bed and "upgraded" the pillows to the sleepy's cooling pillow. I wake 3 times, easy, to fold my pillow in half just its not a flat pancake!

We can't return or even just give the pillow back to be distroyed for a refund. $200 down the toilet plus we're still trying to find a good pillow.

"Upgrade"... right.

I want to say my experience with Joe and Sleepys was

4.9
Style and Design

I want to say my experience with Joe and Sleepy's at the Lansdale Sleepy's was excellent I purchased a$10,000 mattress with an adjustable base and I haven't had a problem with it I know people come to the site to complain but I thought let me be the one voice of happiness thank you Sleepys forgot that a great experience. I love my Tempurpedic Cloud.

Sleepys - HORRIBLE

1.4

To whom it may concern,

my name is Rosa

I am reaching out because of a concern I have once again with my Sleepys Beautyrest mattress. About four years ago we bought this for about $3,000 or more and within a year it had a lump and we had called about it to be replaced and due to a minor stain that was on the mattress, this company claimed it couldnt be replaced.

We had also bought the spill protector that you recommended and it didnt work; now 4 years later we still have the lump, stain and protector that didnt work. My husband and I are sick and tired of all the hassle with sleeping and the fact your company was not able to assist in anything.

What are we asking for: a change in mattress or credit towards a new mattress, SOMETHING has to be done please!

Sleepys - No one has returned my call 9173876568

Style and Design

I have been a valued customer and I was very upset when my last purchase was for my kids I bought two mattresses and two wood bed frames

I the middle of the night One of my 10-year-old daughter is frame has collapsed please contact me ASAP at the number 917-387-6568

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Bed Frame.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Sleepys - We agree with everything she said .

We spent $2500.00 and our mattress is horrible. We sleep on our 20 year old mattress instead.

Sleepys - Terrible Purchase

Style and Design

I purchased this mattress less than a year ago, I now sleep on my couch because the bed gave me the worst back and neck pain I have ever had in my life. My suggestion - do NOT buy this mattress, worst purchase I have made in my entire life!!!

Comments

Sorry to hear about your trouble. Can you tell us what kind of Sleepys mattress this was that you purchased and was it from Mattress Firm or another dealer?

It would be so helpful to others to know your experience and where you made your purchase at. Hoping you find the right replacement for a better nights sleep.Thanks

Sleepys - Sagging mattress

1.4
Style and Design

After a year of struggling with an ever increasing sag on my mattress I can say it resembles sleeping on a hammock.

Soon after the purchase one year ago I filed a claim. The sag was measured while still on the bed. It was fractions away from qualifying for a free return or replacement.

I have tried multiple mattress pads and toppers. None have helped. Research showed me accurate measurements can only be taken with mattress on the floor. This was not done. The platform frame was also purchased at Sleepys. Frame was not checked.

The customer service rep was very cooperative/helpful. After a discussion of routine policy she consulted with her supervisor who agreed to a free one time inspection. If a return is agreed upon there will be a $99 delivery fee. I responded, one step at a time.

When a return is finalized I will further discussed the delivery charge.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Mattress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I liked: Steve salesman & sharon mattress firm phone rep, Supervisor agreed to no charge re-inspection.

I didn't like: Everything else.

Sleepys in Lynbrook, New York - Terrible waurantee

CALLED TO ASK FOR SERVICE ON OUR MATTRESS WAURANTEE. WAITED ALMOST 3 WEEKS FOR THE FORMS.

THE FORMS WERE JUST TOO COMPLICATED AND REQUIRING MEASUREMENTS, PHOTOS OF MATTRESS FROM SEVERAL ANGLES ( don't have a camera). I AM A 88 YEAR OLD DISABLED KOREAN WAR VETERAN, PARTIAALLY BLIND IN A WHEEL CHAIR AND THE PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS TO MOVE THIS MATTRESS AT DIFFERENT ANGLES IS JUST IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME. CALLED SLEEPYS REP AGAIN AND EXPLAINED MY SITUATION.

HIS REPLY WAS THEY CAN'T HAVE A REP COME TO MY HOME TO EXAMINE THE MATTRESS AND IF I'M UNABLE TO FILL OUT AND RETURN THE FORMS, THEN THEY REFUSE TO HONOR THE WAURANTEE. H.KAUFMAN NY

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Mattress.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.