I want to say my experience with Joe and Sleepys was

4.9
Style and Design

I want to say my experience with Joe and Sleepy's at the Lansdale Sleepy's was excellent I purchased a$10,000 mattress with an adjustable base and I haven't had a problem with it I know people come to the site to complain but I thought let me be the one voice of happiness thank you Sleepys forgot that a great experience. I love my Tempurpedic Cloud.

Sleepys - HORRIBLE

1.4

To whom it may concern,

my name is Rosa

I am reaching out because of a concern I have once again with my Sleepys Beautyrest mattress. About four years ago we bought this for about $3,000 or more and within a year it had a lump and we had called about it to be replaced and due to a minor stain that was on the mattress, this company claimed it couldnt be replaced.

We had also bought the spill protector that you recommended and it didnt work; now 4 years later we still have the lump, stain and protector that didnt work. My husband and I are sick and tired of all the hassle with sleeping and the fact your company was not able to assist in anything.

What are we asking for: a change in mattress or credit towards a new mattress, SOMETHING has to be done please!

Sleepys - No one has returned my call 9173876568

Style and Design

I have been a valued customer and I was very upset when my last purchase was for my kids I bought two mattresses and two wood bed frames

I the middle of the night One of my 10-year-old daughter is frame has collapsed please contact me ASAP at the number 917-387-6568

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Bed Frame.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Sleepys - We agree with everything she said .

We spent $2500.00 and our mattress is horrible. We sleep on our 20 year old mattress instead.

Sleepys - Terrible Purchase

Style and Design

I purchased this mattress less than a year ago, I now sleep on my couch because the bed gave me the worst back and neck pain I have ever had in my life. My suggestion - do NOT buy this mattress, worst purchase I have made in my entire life!!!

Comments

Sorry to hear about your trouble. Can you tell us what kind of Sleepys mattress this was that you purchased and was it from Mattress Firm or another dealer?

It would be so helpful to others to know your experience and where you made your purchase at. Hoping you find the right replacement for a better nights sleep.Thanks

Sleepys - Sagging mattress

1.4
Style and Design

After a year of struggling with an ever increasing sag on my mattress I can say it resembles sleeping on a hammock.

Soon after the purchase one year ago I filed a claim. The sag was measured while still on the bed. It was fractions away from qualifying for a free return or replacement.

I have tried multiple mattress pads and toppers. None have helped. Research showed me accurate measurements can only be taken with mattress on the floor. This was not done. The platform frame was also purchased at Sleepys. Frame was not checked.

The customer service rep was very cooperative/helpful. After a discussion of routine policy she consulted with her supervisor who agreed to a free one time inspection. If a return is agreed upon there will be a $99 delivery fee. I responded, one step at a time.

When a return is finalized I will further discussed the delivery charge.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Mattress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I liked: Steve salesman & sharon mattress firm phone rep, Supervisor agreed to no charge re-inspection.

I didn't like: Everything else.

Sleepys - Terrible waurantee

CALLED TO ASK FOR SERVICE ON OUR MATTRESS WAURANTEE. WAITED ALMOST 3 WEEKS FOR THE FORMS.

THE FORMS WERE JUST TOO COMPLICATED AND REQUIRING MEASUREMENTS, PHOTOS OF MATTRESS FROM SEVERAL ANGLES ( don't have a camera). I AM A 88 YEAR OLD DISABLED KOREAN WAR VETERAN, PARTIAALLY BLIND IN A WHEEL CHAIR AND THE PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS TO MOVE THIS MATTRESS AT DIFFERENT ANGLES IS JUST IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME. CALLED SLEEPYS REP AGAIN AND EXPLAINED MY SITUATION.

HIS REPLY WAS THEY CAN'T HAVE A REP COME TO MY HOME TO EXAMINE THE MATTRESS AND IF I'M UNABLE TO FILL OUT AND RETURN THE FORMS, THEN THEY REFUSE TO HONOR THE WAURANTEE. H.KAUFMAN NY

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Mattress.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Sleepys - Salespeople are sellouts!

2.2
Style and Design

They sold me a mattress that isn't fitting. I sweat constantly in it, it isn't comfortable and it doesn't comform to the adjustable bed nicely.

All-in-all they wanted to get rid of their Tempur-Pedic beds and so were pushing or using reverse-psychology so I would buy the least one used, but to them, the most comfortable. They just wanted to sell them because Sleepy's were changing their name to MattressFirm and this was their business plan. If you invest in a mattress, I recommend a reputable business! One that will listen to you, give you options and also provide something if it doesn't work out.

Sleepy's closed the store and showed that they didn't exist anymore until it was too late when I found out they still did exist, but haven't carried Tempur-Pedics in a while and they cannot do anything about it. What a bunch of ***-for-brains thieving horse-***!

Comments

Dont trust boys who sell mattresses!! They tried to deliver a used outlet queen mattress to get rid of it!

but i noticed it! Dah! They think customers are stupid and won't notice the difference from a brand new ca/ king matress!!!! Good luck boys!!

This girl wasnt buying it!! So if you like costing your company. money playing games with a paying customer running trucks back and forth to deliver correct size mattress.. I'll get the popcorn out!!

You will get it right back and next!!!!!! They tried pawning off on us a used wrong size mattress!! And there won't be a next time i buy anything from mattress firm. Aka sleepys!!!!!

Wake up Customers measure your mattresses when you get them delivered at your home! Mattress didn't even fit box springs. guys my jack russell would of noticed ca/king box springs sticking out past this queen mattress!!! I really didn't have to measure it...

was pretty obvious! Lol...

Thanks for the joke! But i'll pass!!

Sleepys - Mattress hurts back

1.9
Style and Design

Mattress has worn out, but it is still under warranty. called up, received a claim number.

had to buy a $24.95 piece of string. Then after all of that, i was denied a claim, waited over a month, when I never heard back from them I decided to call up, thats when i was told i can get a 20 percent off next purchase. I said no. sleepy thinks my mattress is fine.

Wife wakes up with back pains, and goes to Chiropractor. I fell off bed. I will stay far away from this False advertising company. They even Changed there name.

Mattress firm i believe it is. Even the salesman Said it was Guaranteed, I now bring this up in my everyday conversation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Mattress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Location.

I didn't like: Sales person a liar.

Comments

Update, spoke with sleepys yesterday again, they still offer no help.

Sleepys - Lousy product and service

1.6
Style and Design

2 years ago i paid $1800, for a mattress that developed a valley in the middle and the side walls collapsed. Since I didn't give the service person a tip up front (paid $40 for him to look at it) he aaid nothing was wrong. Im sleepimg on the couch because i roll off the bed during the night.

Product or Service Mentioned: Serta Mattress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.