Sleepys - Shipping Service Review

PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM SLEEPYS***** Me and my wife made an online purchase of a king size bed and headboard. On delivery day came the bed with no headboard.

We called sleepys and the sales rep stated the headboard was on back order. No one called and told us anything. We called sleepys again to find out when was the headboard going to be delivered. They stated it has been canceled and that we could not make a return or order the headboard.

We tried to reach management, made calls and emails.

No one returned our calls. Calling the bbb to handle this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of sleepys shipping service. Sleepys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleepys shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Sleepys - Simple Review #1482027420

Style and Design

should be called Sleezy's. Sales people are pushy and kind of make you feel creepy.

Then they call some boss when you try to negotiable a fair price.

Obviously another sleezeball on the other end telling them to take advantage of customer and run their credit. Just shop for mattresses in a department store if you don't want to feel ripped off and grossed out by the trashy salespeople

Sleepys - Simmons Bedding Company Beautyrest Plush Mattress Review

We purchased a 5,000.00 Beautyrest mattress that literally started bulging out on one side with coils pushing up into top. Bottom of mattress fabric bursted and huge chunks of foam coming out.

Sleepys slimed their way out of warranty because of small barely visible stain. Would do NOTHING to help us. We have 4 years of payments on a mattress that must have been gotten from the landfill. Sleepys is a BIG *** STORE---- A BIG SCAMMER--- THEY SELL ROTTEN MATTRESSES THAT AREN'T FIT TO DONATE TO THE POOR.

WE HOPE THE WHOLE UNITED STATES READS THIS. SLEEPYS APPARENTLY OWES A LOT OF PEOPLE THEIR MONEY BACK

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of simmons bedding company beautyrest plush mattress. Sleepys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned simmons bedding company beautyrest plush mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Sleepys, good slightly used mattresses and BS

This company cheated a couple with a handicapped child, namely us. Firs by replacing a damaged mattress with a used one.

Yes, that's right, what do you think they do with returns? No they certainly don't go to the Goodwill. Secondly, we thought we bought a wall hugger platform for our son who is disabled, making it easier for to move him. But realized it was not what we thought we bought, yet charged for the upgrade.

The wall hugger has a rolling motion, the one we got just bends. Salespetson new it.

He could give a rats *** about being ethical. Now working and hiding under the corporate cover of Mattress Firm.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sleepys adjustable base and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Sleepys needs to "i want my wall hugger platform, that's what paul grauer said he was selling to us" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleepys adjustable base in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Sleepys - Terrible Mattress & Warrenty

321 Mt Hope Ave, Rockaway, NJ 07866, USA 0 comments

Paid almost $2500 dollars for a Sterns and Foster mattress at Sleepys and within 18 months mattress was sagging on both sides causing back pain and terrible nights sleep. Went through the warranty process (which is VERY DIFFICULT for someone almost 70 years old) only to be told that no problem existed.

Plus we had no recourse. They admitted that the mattress was sagging but not enough for their satisfaction. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER buy a mattress from Sleepys!!! They're NOT the mattress professional they claim to be!

Just read other reviews on this company and see for yourself. We intend on telling EVERYONE we know!!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to "credit towards the purchase of another mattress" as the author lost $2350. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. The most disappointing about stearns and foster mattress from Sleepys was we paid good money for product that did not stand up Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Sleepys Bed Review

1.6
Style and Design

I ordered a mattress from sleepys online only to find it had a sinkhole in it. It was a queen Euro pillow top .

I immediately called Sleepys & they sent me a test kit. I did the test which was so unaccurate & sent it to them . They found my matress to be just fine. Basically calling me a liar then isulting my intelligence saying thst Im prob not use to pillow top mattresses & theyre suppose to sink !!!

I asked them if they could send someone out to my home b/ c I knew they were wrong Ive had plenty of matresses & I know whats normal &,whats not! They refused to send someone to my home & check the defected maytress they sold me! It has been over 1 yr & 1/2 now & Im stuck w a decfected mattress My back kills me everymorning & every night Im tossing &turning . Im a single mother I dnt have 1200 to throw away .

Please Beware they are scammers they will sell you a defected mattress & then tell you to buy a new one & they will give u a discount ! Please do not buy from Sleepys !!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of sleepys mattress from Sleepys and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleepys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Sleepys Mattress Warranty Review

2.5
Style and Design

Bought a mattress an box spring. The mattress started sagging in the middle.

I contacted sleepys an they sent out a kit to measure the depth of the sagging. It had to sag a inch in a half before they would replace the mattress.An i had to take multiply pictures from all angles. My mattress met the inch an 1/2 of sagging. I subbitted all this.

Only to be told that from the pictures they wouldnt replace the mattress because from my pictures of the mattress i had the wrong bed frame. They claimed my frame had to have 5 legs.mine only had 4. In the instructions on how to submit pictures of my sagging mattress it said take pictures of the mattress on the frame or if the mattress was on the floor submit those pictures. If the mattress was on the floor it still would of sagged so what does the frame have to do with it.

They never stated bed frame requirments when i purchused the mattress an box spring or was it part of my warrenty.

End result of this pathic mattress company was i lost my warrenty because i filed a claim. All said an done i went ahead an bought a frame with 5 legs my mattress is now sagging a good 2 inches in the middle.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. The most disappointing about sleepys mattress from Sleepys was warranty and explanation of warranty Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Comments

They sent someone to measure the sagging and it was not enough. They did offer a slight discount if I wanted to purchase a new one. ha

Windsor, Connecticut, United States #1245708

I also had the same problem, once you file a claim they void your warrenty. I will never buy one of their cheap mattress again,and I'm not saying the price was cheap. The product was.

Sleepys - Sleepy's Will Not Honor Their Warranty

4028 Bethlehem Pike, Telford, PA 18969, USA 0 comments
1.3
Style and Design

We purchased a Simmons Beautyrest mattress from a Sleepy's store. Less than 1 year after the purchase, one side of the mattress sagged extensively and essentially became a deep depression in the mattress. We contacted Sleepy's, who mailed us a Self-Inspection Kit to measure the depression. First off, the "ruler" they sent to us, which required us to show that the depression was at least 1 1/2 inches deep, misrepresented the actual depth of the depression because the "ruler" showed 1 1/2 inches as actually being almost 2 inches deep when compared with an actual tape measure. In any event, our depression was deep enough, so we took all of the required photographs (approximately 25 photos) and uploaded on the website as directed.

We did not hear back from Sleepy's for approximately 3 months. They would not return phone calls, and the warranty subcontractor company they used would not return phone calls. Come to find out, they denied the warranty claim without ever notifying us, on the basis that the mattress was in an incorrectly sized frame. When I contacted Sleepy's to dispute that, as the photographs clearly showed that the queen mattress was in a queen frame, I discovered that only 5 or 6 of the approximately 25 photos were being used by Sleepy's and they had ignored the rest of the photos, thus justifying the denial of the warranty claim in their view. Finally, after re-sending all of the photos, they agreed to honor the warranty.

We selected a new mattress, but upon delivery, the delivery man used a flashlight to examine the mattress and found one dried dime-sized spot on the mattress and stated that the one spot voided the mattress warranty in its entirety. He went on to state that Sleepy's and Simmons will refuse any mattress that has any indication of a spot or stain on the mattress. From approximately 1 foot away, there are no visible spots or stains whatsoever. It is only if you take a flashlight to the mattress can you barely see a spot. I requested permission to spot clean it, and when I did, the spot was no longer visible. Still, he refused to take the mattress, admitting that they rarely take mattresses back for Sleepy's and Simmons in particular because they always screw the warranty holders on this basis. So now, I am stuck with my defective mattress, manufactured by Simmons and sold by Sleepy's, and have to essentially sleep in a hole until I can purchase a new one at my own cost.

Meanwhile, I am 6 months pregnant, and the depression in the mattress is causing back pain. Simmons tells me that cannot do anything because this is a Sleepy's warranty since they are the authorized dealer. I feel at this point my only recourse is to publicly tell this story, to encourage other purchasers to not avoid Sleepy's and Simmons, as it seems they will do anything to not honor their warranty for manufacturer's defects. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scam of not honoring warranty and misrepresented warranty info. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of mattress warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $572. Sleepys needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mattress warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Sleepys - Lousy mattress high cost

Morristown, New Jersey 0 comments
Style and Design

after 2 years out of a ten year warranty on a no flip king size 2600 dollar bed the mattress was sinking down to the box spring.A rep came out to inspect the mattress,and a letter came after 2 weeks from sleepy's which in short said the mattress is still within industry standards...Bull.My feet are higher than my head!!!NEVER AGAIN...NEVER AGAIN The inspector was a sub hired by sleepy's to inspect the bed,as when I called,it was somebody's house according to their answering machine,not an office,so red flags went up,and when you try to contact the warranty department,there are 30-40 callers ahead of you,wait time at least 45 minutes duh.,that alone tells me there IS A PROBLEM

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sleepys mattress from Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleepys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was run-a-round. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Sleepys - Simple Review #1478528606

New York City, New York 0 comments
1.6
Style and Design

Do NOT buy from Sleepys. Mattress received not represtative of what is in store.

Home inspection Warranty process is ridiculous and neither efficient or accurate. Once done they are doing all possible to NOT give me another mattress. 5 month exhaysting battle and still counting.

So sad from an organization like this. No customer care.

Reason of review: Not as described.