We purchased a Sealy pillow top mattress from Sleepys via 1-800 Mattress and after 3 weeks it is sagging. They sent out a rep to check it and reported back to us that it is not covered under the warranty as it hasn't sagged enough.

And, we could wait 3-4 weeks to see if it sags more and then have it reinspected. Really? Are they serious? Hasn't sagged enough?

How much is enough? We are not obese people, we are not even overweight. I am 8 months pregnant and only weight 135 lbs.

I am very upset with this situation and am having a difficult time dealing with it due to the impending birth of my first child. Is there anything we can do to have this mattress replaced?

Comments

Invoice # 10131CDKXHM

Customer Code INTER73196

Telephone # 917-319-1868

Time to call 12noon to 9pm

I bought a "plush" queen size mattr. & boxspring.

The first time I laid on it, it fell through the slats (too narrow). I had to made a makeshift frame to accomodate my "new" mattress. I've owned a standard Queen for years & never had this problem. The memory in this mattress goes all the way through the box spring!

The mattress sags & so does the box spring! I called within a week after trying to "get used" to a new bed as customer service suggested. I called back after losing sleep & aching for about 3 weeks. I was told there was NOTHING THEY COULD DO!

I am beyond annoyed & wished they would go out of business! The location I bought it from did shut down (kharma?)....I found myself sleeping on my couch & finally saved enough money to buy a new mattress & boxspring from a company with customer service & not a....***, we've got your money attitude.

Thanks for nothing Sleepy's! :(

#420096

sleepys sucks big time my mattress was sagging after about 5 months they send out the mattress police they call me a few days later to tell me your mattress is fine *** i told them i sleep on it and the guy that came out would not even sit on it so for the past 3 years i have called every month i think its time to protest in frount of there stores and let people know sleepy's sucks the big one.

#420095

Thank you for sharing your concern(s). We welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please reach out to me at csable@mattress.com and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you.

Dan555
to Cathy Sable Boston, Massachusetts, United States #621380

I have the exact same issue. Sleepy's screwed me over.

I would never recommed it. the inspector say's its the box sping which is a croc, that's the cheapest part. Sleepy's keep saying you can get another inspection in 60 days.

That's 60 more nights of not sleeping. What can i do to get a refund?