2.2
Style and Design

They sold me a mattress that isn't fitting. I sweat constantly in it, it isn't comfortable and it doesn't comform to the adjustable bed nicely.

All-in-all they wanted to get rid of their Tempur-Pedic beds and so were pushing or using reverse-psychology so I would buy the least one used, but to them, the most comfortable. They just wanted to sell them because Sleepy's were changing their name to MattressFirm and this was their business plan. If you invest in a mattress, I recommend a reputable business! One that will listen to you, give you options and also provide something if it doesn't work out.

Sleepy's closed the store and showed that they didn't exist anymore until it was too late when I found out they still did exist, but haven't carried Tempur-Pedics in a while and they cannot do anything about it. What a bunch of ***-for-brains thieving horse-***!

Comments

Dont trust boys who sell mattresses!! They tried to deliver a used outlet queen mattress to get rid of it!

but i noticed it! Dah! They think customers are stupid and won't notice the difference from a brand new ca/ king matress!!!! Good luck boys!!

This girl wasnt buying it!! So if you like costing your company. money playing games with a paying customer running trucks back and forth to deliver correct size mattress.. I'll get the popcorn out!!

You will get it right back and next!!!!!! They tried pawning off on us a used wrong size mattress!! And there won't be a next time i buy anything from mattress firm. Aka sleepys!!!!!

Wake up Customers measure your mattresses when you get them delivered at your home! Mattress didn't even fit box springs. guys my jack russell would of noticed ca/king box springs sticking out past this queen mattress!!! I really didn't have to measure it...

was pretty obvious! Lol...

Thanks for the joke! But i'll pass!!