Seemed ok at first, people were friendly and salesperson made me "special offer" because he wanted my business cause I was going to go to Grand. Was told they would throw in a mattress cover, two pillows, bed frame and even pay for my dinner for FREE.

Also was under the assumption delivery was free and it was not. He said the items and prices would still be listed but he would discount the mattress to cover the cost of the items making them free. After reviewing my receipt when I got home the items were not free! I called and trying to be nice and not get him in trouble because he acted like he wasn't supposed to do it, never got ahold of him, never received a call back and when I finally did just talk to someone they told me "he cant do that, what he did was roll them into a package so it would be cheaper for you" I don't care what he can and can't do, that's what he said but they just kept saying he can't do that.

Never got the issue resolved. Never going back here again! Also was told there was a $100 discount called spousal approval or something, if I gave the $100 today and came back to purchase tomorrow they would give me my money back plus take $100 off the price.

I said ok to that but he said just get it today and I'll take it off anyway which was never done and he also never paid for my dinner even after handing him the receipt. Very unhappy :( only positive thing I can say is the delivery guys were fast and nice.

Review about: Sleepys Mattress.

Comments

cathy sable
#819988

Thank you for sharing your concerns, and bringing this issue to our attention. We would like to turn your experience from negative into a positive one.

Please reach out to our team of specialists at Sleepy's with your invoice number or customer code, and include a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you at csable@mattress.com so we can address the complications you experienced, and reach an immediate resolution. We look forward to working with you, and resolving your issue.