2.0
Style and Design

o not buy from this company. Their salesman are liars and try to get the sale and give you a used mattress.

They try to tell you that extra items comes with your mattress are free and lie after you have purchased it and never give it to you. I purchased a mattress which had stains on it when I received it. Then come to find

out that there was an extra charge on my credit card that was not part of the receipt. Then they tell you that you get .99 cent sheets for free and they will send them to you and never do.

When I called them they said it was never on your order and that they would not return mattress that they are all new. Will never buy here again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $900. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments

emurphy
Sleepys Verified Representative

Hi - we're sorry if you had anything less than a professional experience with our Mattress Professionals. We would love a chance to chat and help resolve any issues. Please email us at social@mattress.com with your order #, contact information, and reference case #01597648.