I purchased a Sleepys series 400 mattress 2 yrs ago for $1300.00 and all I have to say is it is garbage!. After 9 months I contacted Sleepys to let them know that the sides of mattress were bowing.

When I bought the mattress a specifically asked about this and the sales person made it a point to demonstrate on the mattress by sitting on the edge that it would not bow out. I also asked her how often I should flip the mattress and she told me never! At 9 months when I spoke with Sleepys and they had an "adjuster" out they told me that the bowing is normal and the lumps in the matteress were because I didn't flip the mattress. When I called back and complained they basically said I was S.O.L!

I tried to speak with a supervisor and they placed me on hold for 45 min and then the phone got "disconnected".

Now barely 2 years later I can't take it any more and am going to have to go out and buy another mattress! Everytime I hear the name or see a sign my blood boils!!

Review about: Sleepys Mattress.

Comments

Dear Mr. Pearmon,

Thank you for sharing your concern.

We welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please reach out to me at csable@sleepys.com and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you