5.0

So, after reading all of the reviews, I was expecting a horrible experience when processing a warranty claim. I called the company and they sent me a home inspection kit.

I followed the instructions and submitted the photos and descriptions on the easy to follow warranty site. A representative emailed me requesting an additional photo which I quickly supplied. I just called Sleepy's and found out that my warranty claim was accepted and that I have a pending credit for the full amount of the original mattress. The process was easy to follow and the representatives were friendly and attentive.

To top if off, they have a great website (Sleepys Community) that has all of my past orders and the warranty exchange credit listed.

I wouldn't have taken the time to write this, but I noticed a lot of ticked-off people that were annoyed that warranty claims were not honored and that was not my experience at all.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with corporate customer service and warranty service. Please contact the author of this review to discuss reliable warranty of simmons beautyrest recharge mattress. Sleepys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned simmons beautyrest recharge mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Comments