Written by Doof on November 19, 2012 From Boston, Massachusetts, US

We needed to purchase a foundation for my mother's bed since moving to our new house. The stair well is designed in such a way that we cannot maneuver a queen box spring to the second floor.

Went to Sleepy's looking for a split box. No such thing. The sales person, Graham, showed us a Forever Full Foundation. Assemble on premises after delivery.

He said that our delivery date would be 10/19 from an order placed on 9/3. Ok. We can live with that. He said he would do everything to get the order in on time.

Never heard from him again. Called CS. Promised on 11/2. Nope.

Called customer service. Promised on 11/15. Nope. Now promised mid-January 2013.

It would have been better if the sales person said, "I'm sorry, we just don't have the product; and it appears we won't until January 2013. I'm sorry we don't have what you're looking for." We cancelled the order on 11/19/12. I can just bet the cancellation won't process. I'm sure we'll have to call, and call to get a refund EVEN THOUGH, line ONE on the sales order receipt offers a "prompt full refund of any payment." My wife and I have been ripped off twice this year by disreputable companies.

Sleepy's being the second one. We're getting good at complaining to the Attorney General's office.

Review about: Sleepys Delivery Service.

Comments

Thank you for sharing your concerns. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you.

Please reach out to me at csable@mattress.com and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you. We look forward to working with you and resolving your issue.