I cannot make this story up. I give Sleepy's one star because at least they let me (for a $150 fee) return a bed that wasn't working out for me after 120 days.

The highlights, so as not to bore you with all the details:

-spent 2 hours in store to pick out new bed, but manager couldn't help me because he was by himself and closing a $6k bed deal. No problem, i went back again.

-decided on a bed and manager pretended to be giving me the best possible price (did you know you can haggle with them, like buying a car?) but it would still cost me an an extra $600 despite the President's Day Sale touting 50% off every mattress, BUT they threw in a gel pillow.

-waited one hour and a half to buy the bed - I've closed on houses in less time. This is while the manager called "home-offices" and "district-managers" to try to get me a "deal."

-scheduled delivery for Presidents Day as i was off from work - the guys came, but said they needed 3 guys to deliver the bed. I was annoyed but we talked with delivery dispatch and they assured me 3 guys would come Thursday to deliver the bed.

-hubby took morning off from work. they came late, with 2 guys, so guess what? They couldn't deliver the bed.

-reschedule delivery a third time, a Saturday morning. Sun is shining, all is well in the world, 3 guys show up and deliver the wrong bed. They say they "go back to the warehouse" supposedly, and are back in an hour with the "right" bed. We compare serial numbers. OK right? Nope, after they leave, i notice it's the same #@$^ing bed!

-call store manager, insist they deliver right bed, with three guys on Sunday. Agreed.

-It's Sunday - i get a call from Sleepy's dispatch, they have good news and bad news. They have my bed, it's on it's way! But, they only have 2 guys on the truck.

-Reschedule delivery of right bed with 3 guys Monday night. Fifth time's the charm.

-It's not Monday night yet.

End of story yet to come.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of sleepys mattress from Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Sleepys to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was terrible customer service and delivery customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

The first comment fairly sums up my experience in the store but in the end I let them leave a bed I actually had issues with and i am still sleeping on a faulty mattress (meaning I spent more money for a matress eggshell covering plus a smaller piece underneath that fits under my hips for at least 4 years now). Sleepys claim this mattress meets their mattress specification for "firm". Sections on the get up side of offers no support for my bottom, and weight is no issue.

to Anonymous Melville, New York, United States #956602

Hi Anonymous,

Sleepy's number one goal is customer satisfaction. We are here to help! Please email your contact information to social@mattress.com for further assistance.

csable@mattress.com
to Anonymous #956640
Sleepys Verified Representative

Hi, my name is Cathy and I am representative of Sleepy's Customer Relations department. Sleepy's number one goal is customer satisfaction.

Please reach out to us at social@mattress.com and include your Invoice Number or Customer Code, your telephone number and the best time of day to be reached.

We look forward to working with you and resolving your complaint. Thank you.

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Good Morning,

My name is Cathy and I am a representative of Sleepy's Customer Relations department.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations daily and would love the opportunity to address your concerns.

Please email us at csable@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you. We look forward to speaking with you.