Update by user Oct 11, 2015

BEst of all is that AFTER I canceled the order, the delivery guys show up at my house at 7PM at night. No one from Sleepy's had contacted them to tell them the order was canceled. So sad...there are these things called cell phones now where you can reach people anywhere.

Original review posted by user Oct 10, 2015

I had a delivery window between 1-5pm today for a Saturday delivery. No driver at 5pm.

I call their customer service and was told driver will be at my house at 6pm. I said I would wait but I want my $80 delivery fee waived. Both rep and rep's supervisor (Christopher Smith) would not reimburse me the delivery fee, but wanted to throw in a free pillow for my issue. So I said either reimburse me for the delivery or I cancel my order.

NOTHING from them...so they were very willing to accept a $600+ order cancellation today. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME???

AND when I asked Christopher for his last name his response was, "I don't have to give that to you." ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?? DO NOT do business with Sleepy's...their stuff is cheap for a reason!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service handling and delivery not on time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sleepys mattress and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Sleepys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleepys mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear this. We would like a chance to chat and make things right with you.

Please email us at social@mattress.com with your order #, contact info, and reference case #01513675. We look forward to hearing from you.