I bought the mattress and 2 pillows at Sleepy's located at 88-01 Queens Blvd, Elmhurst NY 11373

I have a chronic back pain had to replace the mattress to the firmer mattress even though they gave me great discount, Once I left the store after the return this sales person Vivianne called me on my cell to inform that she can't make a delivery on this weekend anymore and changed the delivery date to the next weekend.

Meanwhile the price on the mattress I was getting dropped from $829.99 to $584.99 and I had to call them to voice my concerns they promised me to clear the charges in the next billing cycle, instead to this day from the $ 5,500.00 credit line my charges are $ 3,003.00 which doesn't make sense, I spoke several times since then to supervisors but still empty promises.

The reason I started this thread is because I spoke to this sales person Vivianne couple minutes ago, sales representative who made both transactions, she is the most disrespectful and rude person I ever spoke with, she messed up everything because of her I have a high balance on my credit and she don't care she's not there to help you, only to rip you and suck the money out.

I don't know what else I can do, thinking to go to court thanks god I have all the receipts at least.

Just beware Sleepy's their policies are all scam.

I'm sorry for my English.

Review about: Sleepys Mattress.

Comments