I went in to buy a king size bed frame. That's all I needed.

They told me they had a frame and took my customer information--then told me the computers were down. They said I could get it at another store and then I couldn't--double talk, over a *** metal bed frame. They keep calling me at home---relentless. They must be really desperate for business..

I went to Bobs and got both things right away and for about 1/2 the price. I would never go into Sleepy's again. My first time I bought a mattress and they promised to me on a certain date. I needed it in time for a move into a new apartment.

They lied and it never came in. I had to rush over to another store and get it/ It was $300 less there.

WHen I called them and asked them about the price match guarantee they gave me some double talk, but wouldn't honor it. Since I already had bought the mattress it didn't matter except they had advertised that they do match any competitors price--not true!

Review about: Sleepys Mattress.

Comments

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We would like to turn your experience from negative into a positive one. Please reach out to our team of specialists with your invoice number or customer code and include a telephone number with the best time and date to reach you at csable@mattress.com so we can address the complications you experienced and reach an immediate resolution.