ATTENTION !!!!!! Be Aware Of Sleepy's Return Policy Scam.

Sleepy's is a big cheater company.

Every time I called customer service each one of them gave me a different policy. I bought a Tempur-Pedic bed from Sleepy's in Ellicott City and I wanted to return it. I went to the store in Hanover because that's where I moved.

They said you can not do a return you have to exchange it. Then I called customer service they said the same exact thing no returns. I went back to the Ellicott City store TODD said the same thing. So I did an exchange with another mattress which was delivered defective.

The delivery guys said sleep on it the bumps will go away. Well it didn't. I called Customer service the 30 day exchange period was just over so I had to do an inspection and was qualified for an exchange. The customer service representative said go to the store and pick any bed you like I asked specifically if I could choose any bed and they said yes.

I go back to the Hanover store they said I have to pick a bed with equal or lesser value. So I call customer service once again they said well you had an option to exchange or RETURN the Tempur-Pedic but you chose to exchange. WHAT!!!! I had a chance to returnnnn when 2 of theirs stores (Hanover and Ellicott City) plus customer service said Sleppy policy has no returns on Tempur-Pedic.

I go back to the sales guy in ellicott city he still says we don't do returns and we work separately from customer service. I don't understand how the same company can have different policy. From my experience I noticed that they change their policy's each time so Sleepy's always wins not the customer. They lie and want your money and don't care about customer satisfaction.

I should've done more research about this company. SO they are bunch of liars stay away from them and save your money and time. I have a lot more but want to keep this short. I talked to the manager SHARON SMITH (if its real name they always lying) she just says sorry.

I told her about this bad review she didn't even care. I guess this is how Sleepy's grew as a company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sleepys tempur-pedic mattress from Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3708 and wants Sleepys to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lied about warranty, salesperson, theyjustwantyourmoney and bait-and-switch tactics. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

emurphy
Sleepys Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear about your recent experience. Please email us at social@mattress.com with your order #, contact info and reference case #01521928. We want to send this to the Customer Care Management Team ASAP and help resolve this for you!