I was robbed by the delivery people who brought my 2nd mattress to my home.

To begin with, I was sold 1 mattress in the store & a different one was delivered.

I was later told by one of the salesmen there that "some of our *** salesmen will send you the wrong mattress". Oh really? My salesman initially gave me 2 "free" pillows, which he then CHARGED me for by backing them out of the price of my mattress. This resulted in lower trade-in power when I decided that I hated the "fake" mattress that they delivered & wanted a new one.

The "new" mattress was not a swap. Oh no. Sleepy's will BLEED YOU DRY by the time they are through with you.

The "new" mattress cost me almost $300.00 in delivery & removal fees.

Do yourself a BIG favor & avoid these thieves.

Buy from a big name store & make sure you can get your money back.

And never, NEVER turn your back on a delivery person, never leave the room, never let them use your bathroom, do not tip, do not give them food or water.

Treat these animals like the *** that they are & protect yourself, your belongings & your home. I am not a wealthy person. The item that was stolen was an investment that I worked very, very hard to buy.

And now, it's gone.

In the blink of any eye.

And my time & money has been wasted dealing with a company who is filled with liars and crooks!

Review about: Sleepys Mattress.

Comments