Update by user Oct 22, 2013

No progress has been made with Sleepy's in fact, to add insult to injury, the delivery man who robbed me called my house to deny the theft! Obviously, Sleepy's gave him my info & allowed him to contact me directly!

What is wrong with these people?

Still no compensation or resolution - just harassment. What a bunch of ***.

Original review posted by user Sep 21, 2013

I WAS ROBBED by the delivery people who brought my 2nd mattress to my home.

To begin with, I was sold 1 mattress in the store & a different one was delivered.

I was later told by one of the salesmen there that "some of our *** salesmen will send you the wrong mattress". Oh really? My salesman initially gave me 2 "free" pillows, which he then CHARGED me for by backing them out of the price of my mattress. This resulted in lower trade-in power when I decided that I hated the "fake" mattress that they delivered & wanted a new one.

The "new" mattress was not a swap. Oh no. Sleepy's will BLEED YOU DRY by the time they are through with you.

The "new" mattress cost me almost $300.00 in delivery & removal fees.

Do yourself a BIG favor & avoid these thieves.

Buy from a big name store & make sure you can get your money back.

And never, NEVER turn your back on a delivery person, never leave the room, never let them use your bathroom, do not tip, do not give them food or water.

Treat these animals like the *** that they are & protect yourself, your belongings & your home. I am not a wealthy person. The item that was stolen was an investment that I worked very, very hard to buy.

And now, it's gone.

In the blink of any eye.

And my time & money has been wasted dealing with a company who is filled with liars and crooks!

Review about: Sleepys Mattress.

Comments

So you got something for free by the sales rep deducting the cost from a higher price item to even it out? Did you call the police for this theft? Do you have home insurance?