On January 16, 2012 my wife & I went to a Sleepys store to look at mattresses. A very high pressure salesman got us interested in a Kingsdown My Side series 6 mattress set, which we subsequently purchased.

That evening we went on line and looked up this mattress ratings. To our shock, almost every review was negative, most indicating that that in 6 - 12 months the mattress broke down and sagged. The morning of January 17th, I returned to the store and indicated that I wanted to cancel the sale. After making 4 separate phone calls, the salesman finally told me that he had "requested" that the sale be canceled, and that I would get a call from the Sleepy's accounting department to confirm the cancelation of the sale, and then it would take 3-5 business days before I got some sort of confirmation of the cancelation.

I told him this was unacceptable, and that I wanted the sale canceled now.

The salesman told me that he could not do anything alse for me, that this was their company policy. In much frustration I left the store without any receipt showing that I got a refund, and now I'm writing you to let you know of this ridiculous sales cancelation policy, which by the way I have never seen in any other store I have frequented.

Review about: Sleepys Mattress.

Comments

Thank you for sharing your concerns. We apologize for the situation you encountered when attempting to cancel your order with us.

We welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please reach out to me at csable@mattress.com and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you.