Not resolved
1.0
Details
Customer service
Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Warranty
1 comment

Update by user Oct 30, 2014

I'd like to post an update to this review. On the same day I posted an anonymous commenter below requested I contact Sleepy's customer service address email with my complaint details, receipt, etc.

I did so the very same day, one month ago to this day.

Confirming my original review, Sleepy's never responded to my email, has not taken any action whatsoever and is still unresponsive and unhelpful in solving this matter.

I wish I had been able to correct my negative review with a positive anecdote, but I guess that's just not in the cards for Sleepy's.

Once again: Sleepy's will not honor any warranty they put on a mattress if there's a single small stain on it. And at least the mattress I bought was a really, really bright white, so it makes it extremely obvious when there is a stain of any kind on it. In my case I had my mattress covered by a plastic sheet about 99% of the time I owned it, only off while it was being washed (and given it's a king plastic fitted sheet it takes a while to dry).

And even with that level of protection they refused service.

Recommendation: Avoid these guys. Not worth dealing with the aggravation of a company that won't follow through with their promises.

Original review posted by user Sep 30, 2014

I bought a King Matress from Sleepy's partially on the basis of the good warranty offer: if the mattress would sag more than 10% of it's height they would replace it. Over $2500 bucks for a nice Sleep To Live unit.

Needless to say, one side of the bed collapsed, quite literally, from something like a foot tall to about 6 inches. The internal wall just fell apart.

We contacted the warranty group and after doing a mattress inspection that confirmed that the mattress had indeed collapsed, they disappeared and didn't call us back for months. Eventually I called them back and asked what was going on and they said that due to a minor stain on the mattress the warranty was null and void. Mind you, this is a perfectly white surface that shows even the tiniest mark on it, so it's been used 99% of the time with a plastic cover on it (the other 1% we had to wash the plastic and god knows that takes forever to dry).

So a very minor sweat stain (and I do mean extremely minor) cancelled a warranty on a massive failure on a $2500 mattress.

I'm sorry your drive train broke down in your brand new car, sir, but you have a minor scratch on the door which means the whole car warranty is null and void.

Don't buy from Sleepy's they are a bunch of scammers.

Review about: Sleepys Mattress.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2500.

Preferred solution: Replace the product as per the warranty..

Do You Have Something To Say ?

Write a review

Comments

Terms of Service
Post Comment
Cancel
Anonymous
#878178

Good Morning Msegimon,

We are sorry to hear that you feel this way. Sleepy’s strives for 100% customer satisfaction and takes feedback like yours very seriously.

Please email us at consumerrelationssupport@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code.

Be sure to include your contact information, including phone number and best time of day to be reached. We look forward to your response and giving us the opportunity to address your concerns.

You May Also Like