2.0

I purchased a Sleep Options - Cool Gel Collections mattress three years ago. Months after it was delivered, I realized there was a lump in the upper right side of the mattress.

I called, they came out and replaced it. Now, after all kinds of visits to my doctors included a chiropractor complaining of back pains, I realized the same thing. LUMP in the same place. When I turn over, there's the lump.

Call their customer service today only to be told because I had a nose-bleed and tiny drop of blood was on the mattress, I needed to call the company that I purchased the $100 mattress cover from and have them come out and clean the mattress. Otherwise, the 10 year warranty is mull and void. So..in less than two years, I can't wake up with a nose bleed. I can't even remember where I purchased it the mattress cover.

So now I am stuck with an uncomfortable mattress that causes back and chest pain! I am very upset and I will never purchased anything from Sleepy's again.

Buyers Beware!

LoDemby wrote the review because of bad quality at Sleepys. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1200 and wants Sleepys to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was two mattresses with same issue - lump. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys sleep options cool gel collections mattress for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Thank you for sharing your concern. We can assure you that our customers are very important to us and we are anxious to assist.

Please email us at social@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you.

We will have a specialist review your account and contact you to work towards resolution. Please reference your review # 662844.