We purchased a new Beautyrest Legend mattress from Sleepy's August 25, 2015. We were having back and hip pain with the mattress that we currently had and wanted a new mattress to help with that.

The mattress was delivered and we slept on it approx a week and it just did not feel like the one that we had laid on in the store. We called the manager of the store from whom we made the purchase and he said that we needed to get adjusted to it! Okay right. Slept on it for another week and still not comfortable to us at all.

We looked at the tag on the mattress and saw that we were delivered the wrong mattress from what we had picked out. Again called the manager and he explained that he had entered the mattress SKU number incorrectly. Sleepy's did make this right and brought us the correct mattress but after the problems we are having now, I think this was done just because it was within the 21 day comfort guarantee that they so falsely advertise. We have now had the mattress approx 3 months and my side of the mattress has a "hole" that I have had to fill in with 2 blankets and folded sheets to fill in so that I can lie flat!!!

Went to the store to speak with the manager again and find out that he is no longer employed there. Spoke with the new manager and she informed us that warranty issues can't be handled at a store level that we would have to contact the 800 Sleepy's number. Before I left, she asked which mattress it was that I was having problems with. I showed it to her and she informed me that they had many problems with this mattress and she would not recommend it.

You are selling something that is no good! WOW! So I called and get put through to these very rude Mattress Marshall's people. They tell me that they are sending out a kit with a ruler to measure the "hole" in the mattress.

After a week, we finally receive this piece of string with a washer on each end and a piece of paper with measurements on it. Really? This is how you warranty a mattress? They want pictures with this idiotic string, a picture with the mattress off so they can see the box springs which were purchased from Sleepy's at the same time and a picture of the bed frame!

Really!!! I can't help my husband lift this mattress and he can't do this by himself. Again went the Sleepy's store requesting that a field technician come to our home to inspect because for one it is very hard to see this hole with this being a pillow top mattress through pictures and for two my husband can't lift this mattress. We were told that it would take over another week for someone to come out!

Really!!! We finally had someone help us with the photos and measurements that the 3rd party company Mattress Marshall's was wanting to warranty this mattress. We also received a phone call that someone would be contacting us to come out and inspect our mattress this happened 12/28/15. Today 1/6/15, we received a phone call from someone with Mattress Marshall's stating that even though we sent the required documentation for warranty, they would still need to send out a representative but would not be able to do so until January 23, 2015!!!

I cannot wait another 2-1/2 weeks for something to be done about this defective mattress. I pay $2,000 for a mattress that I am having difficulty sleeping on. I literally can't move in the mornings from sleeping on this worthless, poorly made mattress. After reading many of the recent reviews from dissatisfied buyers like myself, I am not quite sure how long Sleepy's will stay in business.

At this point and reading the thousands of complaints about this company, I think they are selling seconds or returned mattresses! I myself will NOT recommend them to anyone and just want a refund so that I can purchase a mattress from a reputable company! A refund is the only solution to this problem. Others have filed complaints and are on their 3rd and 4th mattresses within only 2-3 years.

I can't go thru this again with this company. Seems like when they have your money, they will not help. I have yet to even receive a "I'm sorry you are having this problem"!

Nothing!!!! Worst company I have ever had dealings with.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of warranty policy and terrible customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of sleepys box spring and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Sleepys needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleepys box spring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Comments

do you want cheese with that whine.

emurphy
Sleepys Verified Representative

Hi, we're sorry to hear about your mattress and for any runaround that you've experienced with us. We would love to help resolve the issues that you are experiencing with your mattress!

Please email us at social@mattress.com with your order #, contact information, and reference your case #01637789.

Once we get all your information, we will send your case to the customer care management team. We look forward to hearing from you.