The other night, my wife and I decided to check out Sleepy's to get a new bed. We walked through the door and were greeted by our sales person, Kevin. He was really likeable and wasn't pushy. We ended up getting a Tempur-pedic Queen-size Cloud Supreme. After all was said and done, we spend $3,500 for the bed!!! That might be as expensive as other beds out there, but for me, that's a bit much,

Anyway, we went in on a Tuesday night and were told that we would have the bed by Friday. When the delivery people came, they told me that the bed frame that I bought wouldn't fit the wooden frame that we have so I needed bed beams instead. About 10 min later, they left the bed and box spring blocking our closet and main dresser.

I then called customer service and was told the beams that I needed weren't available that day and that I someone would need to deliver them the following day. Keep in mind, this was decided after 3 calls to the store and 3 calls to customer service. I tried explaining to the customer service rep that we had already taken apart our old bed and didn't have a place to sleep. She actually said, " if you need the beams that bad, you can drive to the warehouse 40 miles away"... what?!?!?! no thanks.

Fast forward to the next day, our delivery window was 8am to 12pm... around 11 or so, I got a phone call from Sleepy's Customer service saying that there was a problem at the warehouse and that I wouldn't get the bed beams until the following Wednesday. Not going to happen... again, my wife and I don't have a place to sleep. The rep told me she would look into it and called me back 10 min later and said she was able to find the beams and that they would be delivered the following day between 8 am and noon.

The following day, the delivery men came with a bed frame!!!! AGHHH!!!! I called customer service and explained that we were waiting for bed beams. The CS manager, named Vicky, told me that according to the notes in the computer, I agreed to this temporary bed frame and then have someone else deliver the correct beams to me the following week. WHAT?!?!?! I told her that wasn't the case and I never would have agreed to that. She was rude and irate the entire time.

she kept on interrupting me saying that I agreed to this and that I was lying about it. She said, "sir, I can pull the tape of the conversation". I said, then go ahead and pull the tape. She said, "I'm not going to pull the tape..." WTF?!?!?!

she then asked when i would like to set up the delivery for the beams. I thought she said that I agreed to the delivery already... and if I really did, then why would I need to set up any appointment. She was lying. I told her that I didn't appreciate her cutting me off while I was speaking. She said, "Sir... it's called a conversation... "

Unreal...

Ultimately, my wife and I had to go back to the original store and spoke to an Anne who listened to us and gave us a free pillow. She apologized for the inconvenience and that Sleepy's doesn't treat it's customer's like that. Anne was great, but customer service is horrible.

I have never been treated so poorly in my life by customer service. The way the Vicky spoke down to me, threatened me by saying she would "pull the tape to prove what I agreed to", pretty much called me a liar, used such an incredible amount of sarcasm and interrupted me repeatedly, I would never ever EVER bring my business with Sleepy's again.

I would never recommend buying from Sleepy's to anyone. Why? Because, according to our sales reps, the pricing for Tempur-pedic beds is the same across the board. If that's the case, if I can't get a better price at Sleepy's, I'll at least tell people to go to a place where they will be treated with respect.

Horrible experience....

Review about: Sleepys Sales Manager.

Comments

Burlington, New Jersey, United States #704343

I think everyone who has this similar horrible experience should drop,their beds off at their local Sleeplys Store. If buyers see mattress pile up I am sure they will not buy.

Thank you for sharing your concern(s). We welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please reach out to me at csable@mattress.com and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you

Sleepy's number one goal is customer satisfaction. Please reach out to me at csable@mattress.com and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you. We look forward to working with you and resolving your complaint.