Egg Harbor City, New Jersey

Not happy with service. I purchased a king sized posture temp mattress, 2 box springs and was talked into a mattress pad to extend a stain warranty that I was told would "replace my mattress if ever a stain happen" I called today and was told that they only clean the mattress and it must be reported within 5 days.

I have a 2 year old child who has now made 2 stains one last nite and one with in the past 2 weeks and my warranty is void because I was honest. And "Don't take of things I pay alot of money for" The rep was not nice. She told me I should of read the book that came with the mattress pad. I told her repeatly that I kept everything and did not get a book.

She did not bilieve me. She however told me that she could give me a discount on another bed set. I told her I will never shop there again.

And they need to tell people the truth upon purchase.

Review about: Sleepys Mattress.

Comments

Buena Park, California, United States #5204

I am interested to know your answer to the automated reply. More and more organizations are scanning blog pages to find where they can improve. I think it's a great idea.

Buena Park, California, United States #2270

Please accept our apologies for the poor service you received. We can only assure you that what you experienced is not our usual high level of service.

Unfortunately, that must be of little consolation to you and we have paid the ultimate price- we lost your confidence. Since this is a public forum please contact me at Glongmuir@sleepys.com so I can help you further.