1.5

I bought this bed called Nature's image from sleepys because the store manager highly recommended that it was the latest and greatest and that it was ideal for me based on a test he performed in his store with a monitor screen and bed. This bed I was recommended is totally a sham.

My back hurts every morning and when I sent back the inspection kit, Sleepys declined to refund, because they want a depression in bed to be 1.5 inches or more. This bed is defective and the proof is the pain I wake up with, every morning. I want to throw this bed, but I paid a huge amount for this bed. Sleepys puts the blame on the manufacturer saying that Sleepys are just retailers and that its the manufactures who do not honor the warranty.

Why does Sleepys hide behind the manufacturer now, but are in the forefront persuading and promising customers of all the greatness of warranty? I am so disappointed by Sleepys. I called them and they keep repeating the same line - "we are just retailers, warranty is by manufacturers".

Buyer beware. Yes, "they are the only mattress professionals" like they advertised, they forgot to add this - "who do not stand for customer satisfaction".

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $800. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. The most disappointing about sleepys mattress from Sleepys was misinformed us Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments

Maybe you need a doctor quit blaming the mattress.

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Good afternoon, my name is Cathy and I am a representative of Sleepys Customer Relations Department. We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations daily and would love the opportunity to address your concerns.

Please email us at social@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you. We look forward to speaking with you.