I cannot begin to express my complete dissatisfaction with the company SLEEPY’S. My 77 year old father is a disabled Army veteran who lives in Low Income Senior Housing. After years of sleeping on a twin mattress he bought from the thrift store, he decided to “treat” himself and buy a new mattress and box spring. This purchase cost him almost $700. He was so excited to finally be sleeping in a nice, new bed.

Fast forward 3 months…….The bed began collapsing on the left hand side. My father had back issues to begin with, and now they are becoming increasingly worse. My father went in to the Warrington PA SLEEPY’S that he purchased the bed from, and they said they could not assist him in store. The sales person did call MATTRESS MARSHALLS, who stated that my father should have been the one to call. MATTRESS MARSHALLS? How is it that you purchase a defective product from the store, and in less than 3 months, SLEEPY’S basically says, “We are washing our hands of this. Now you will have to deal with a company who will make you jump through hoops to fix your bed, and we are not even sure if it will be replaced.” My father tried to measure and sent them a letter along with the measurements, and no one ever responded.

I am my father’s only living family member. I live out of town and I am not able to help him with these things. I recently had a baby, and it makes it even more difficult to visit. The most I can do is to help him over the phone. SLEEPY’S has made this process incredibly difficult for seniors (and ANYONE who is not computer savvy) to follow through with. They told him to upload the pictures on the computer. He doesn’t even know what “UPLOAD” means and he doesn’t have a computer!

I think it is completely unacceptable and such a terrible business practice. For people who are unable to access a computer, people who are disabled, people who are elderly, etc etc. you have made this incredibly difficult. Why couldn’t someone just come out to his house and inspect the bed?

I feel horrible that I suggested he go to SLEEPY’S to purchase a mattress. I bought my own mattress from BJS….a QUEEN, for half the price. Do they make this process so difficult so that they DO NOT have to issue a replacement?

This reviewer shared experience about "bad quality. poor customer service. defective" and wants this business to "full refund or replacement" as the author lost $700. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. The most disappointing about sleepys mattress from Sleepys was very poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments