1.6
Style and Design

I ordered a mattress from sleepys online only to find it had a sinkhole in it.It was a queen Euro pillow top .

I immediately called Sleepys & they sent me a test kit. I did the test which was so unaccurate & sent it to them . They found my matress to be just fine. Basically calling me a liar then isulting my intelligence saying thst Im prob not use to pillow top mattresses & theyre suppose to sink !!!

I asked them if they could send someone out to my home b/ c I knew they were wrong Ive had plenty of matresses & I know whats normal &,whats not! They refused to send someone to my home & check the defected maytress they sold me! It has been over 1 yr & 1/2 now & Im stuck w a decfected mattress My back kills me everymorning & every night Im tossing &turning . Im a single mother I dnt have 1200 to throw away .

Please Beware they are scammers they will sell you a defected mattress & then tell you to buy a new one & they will give u a discount !Please do not buy from Sleepys !!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of sleepys mattress from Sleepys and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sleepys to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sleepys for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sleepys?

Comments