Hi

i bought sleepy memory foam bed and my metal frame nut and srrew came loose i didnt know until o lift the bed to clean under the bed found out that the nut was missing the middle metal frame was loose and the middle box spring was cracked. i called sleepys to report and they told me to review the conditon of the the box spring their are dirt finger print marks on the front from lifting the bed they told me they will not replace my bed.

Amparo the sales rep let me know when i bought it that the bed had 10 yr warranty on it for anything. my bed is four months old and not no good at all. i was also informed that if i didnt buy antoher box spring that the matress would get damaged. i spent alot of money on a bed to have a damaged bed i cant use in four months.

i am pissed i tried to call sleepy to get no assistance at all. can anyone help!!!!

Comments

Dear Dana,

Thank you for sharing your concerns. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please reach out to me at csable@mattress.com and include your invoice number and/or customer code and a telephone number with the best date and time to reach you.

Sincerely,