1.4
Style and Design

My $1400 mattress that i purchased a year ago is falling apart! They guaranteed me full warenty and the inspector cae out snap puctures and said to contact customer service.

So call a few days later and they told me that they would only exchanged the box springs. Went to the sleepys store for my exchange and at the same time bought me a platform bed. Ted guaranteed me delievery on the 11/26/14 from 8-12 noon. Day came, no delivery!

Called and he told me that they change the date to 12/10/14 without reaching out to me! I said fine to avoid arguments and called them the following week to confirm a delivery for December 10. No answer for days !! I kept calling and it ket going straight to the fax!

So..I decided to stop by to check on my order and the gentleman that was in there told me my delivery will be on February 10 of 2015!!!! Once again no one notified me! I have no furniture and have my broken mattress with box springs on the floor!

I started to cry and all the guy could say is contact customer service! The worst expierence ever and i will never shop or reccommend them again!

Review about: Sleepys Box Spring.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

We want to thank you for sharing your concerns with us regarding your recent experience. We are truly sorry that the service you experienced was less than seamless.

We do appreciate your feedback and will utilize it to determine how we might improve our organization and better serve our valued customers. Please email us at csable@mattress.com and provide your Invoice Number or Customer Code along with your telephone number and the best time to reach you.