Sleepys Box Spring Review from Carlstadt, New Jersey

In order to receive a better box spring set for King size, after receiving four defective box springs, I had to pay an additional $156.25 to upgrade to avoid yet another problem.I also found out that the standard box spring that came was discontinued.

Amazing! The box spring had protruding wires causing holes in material. It was less then 30 days and the replacements brought in damaged less than five minutes when holes and protruding was noticed. Felt the manufacturer defect should not force us to spend more money.

Now Sleepy's advertising signs free box springs. The bed was purchased August 30, 2016 and was not cheap. To date I have not been contacted by Sleepy's or Serta. (Sleepy's claims they cannot refund, it has to come from Serta.

The upgrade worked out better.

We were told it was from the I Comfort series and would not void warrantee of mattress.We shall see :-( not a happy customer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Serta I Series Tidwell
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #929636 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sleepys? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sleepys. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Sleepys.
Filing a new complaint about