Carlstadt, New Jersey

In order to receive a better box spring set for King size, after receiving four defective box springs, I had to pay an additional $156.25 to upgrade to avoid yet another problem.I also found out that the standard box spring that came was discontinued.

Amazing! The box spring had protruding wires causing holes in material. It was less then 30 days and the replacements brought in damaged less than five minutes when holes and protruding was noticed. Felt the manufacturer defect should not force us to spend more money.

Now Sleepy's advertising signs free box springs. The bed was purchased August 30, 2016 and was not cheap. To date I have not been contacted by Sleepy's or Serta. (Sleepy's claims they cannot refund, it has to come from Serta.

The upgrade worked out better.

We were told it was from the I Comfort series and would not void warrantee of mattress.We shall see :-( not a happy customer.

Review about: Serta I Series Tidwell.

1.6
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sleepys Box Spring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sleepys?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.