Sleepys Box Spring Review from Carlstadt, New Jersey

13 of 384 Sleepys reviews

In order to receive a better box spring set for King size, after receiving four defective box springs, I had to pay an additional $156.25 to upgrade to avoid yet another problem.I also found out that the standard box spring that came was discontinued.

Amazing! The box spring had protruding wires causing holes in material. It was less then 30 days and the replacements brought in damaged less than five minutes when holes and protruding was noticed. Felt the manufacturer defect should not force us to spend more money.

Now Sleepy's advertising signs free box springs. The bed was purchased August 30, 2016 and was not cheap. To date I have not been contacted by Sleepy's or Serta. (Sleepy's claims they cannot refund, it has to come from Serta.

The upgrade worked out better.

We were told it was from the I Comfort series and would not void warrantee of mattress.We shall see :-( not a happy customer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 384 Sleepys reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.