Just received my mattress, boxspring, and frame replacement. The boxspring is not what the salesman said it would be, but it beat out the garbage I previously had from them, which caused me to replace it.

These sales people need to be recorded during a sale to keep them honest. What is cardboard doing in a boxspring anyway?

When settles and rubs against the wood, what a horrible sound it makes each time you move..... Will try Ashley's if this fails.....

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Thank you for sharing your concern. Please contact us at social@mattress.com and include your Invoice Number or Customer Code, your telephone number and the best time of day to be reached.

We welcome the opportunity to speak with you. Please reference review #656728