I bought a mattress set online through sleepys online on Friday January 8 2016 at 5pm I was scheduled for delivery Monday Jan 11 2016 between 11am and 3 pm !!! Saturday I got a knock at my door when I opened it no one was there !!!

So I went outside to investigate upon my surprise there was a full serta set brand new in box also a Serra pillow top set also new couldn't put my hand on it wondering who did this then got to thinking its a select few who new we had bed bug issues!!! So further investigation let me know my sons teacher purchased the sets for a Christmas present knowing we have been on air mattress for two months !!! What a blessing and timing couldn't have been better !!! Keep in mind this is a day after I purchase bed from sleepys online and delivery I three days away !!!

We were going to sleep 5 on this mattress I ordered cause we all have back pain now!!! But thankfully we got the beds she purchased Saturday so I called not even 12 ours later to cancel !!! They told me they have to submit refund to accounting !!! So I was so ademate someone called from accounting Saturday and precisely said my cancelation had been submitted!!!

So I call today which is Monday Jan 11 2016 and they tell me they have just submitted the order so I tell them to check there computer cause it has already been submitted!!! He says you are right it was submitted on Jan 9!!! I'm like so why does it need to be submitted again !!First of all he called me a liar !!! Second he want give me accountings number!!!!

Also local store want answer phone !!! We had to sell kids Christmas gifts to order bed smh kids been sad !!! Now this where's the justice ? It only took you 10 seconds to process payment!!!

Why should we have to go thru this!!???

Definitely wouldn't recommend your service!!!!!! And thinking about getting a ride and go to local news to expose the crooks you are maybe Facebook Twitter Instagram it might get me my money now!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sleepys cancellation policy. Sleepys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleepys cancellation policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Comments

emurphy
Sleepys Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear about your previous experience with us. We would love an opportunity to chat and look into this further & make things right.

Please email us at social@mattress.com with your order #, contact information, and reference case #01645075. We look forward to hearing from you.