Sleepys - Deliver men scratched my floor

2.2
Style and Design

My new mattress was delivered on 9/4/17. When the delivery men removed my old mattress they slid it across the floor rather than carrying it.

One of the springs was poking out, scratched the hard wood floor, which my landlord will now force me to repair. I called the store manager and told him what happened. He asked me to send him an email with the explanation of the damage.

He also advised me at that time, that i shouldn't expect anything to be done, since i cant prove that the delivery men did the damage! At this point i am seriously considering returning the mattress.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: People there were nice.

I didn't like: Delivery men damaged my floor.

Sleepys - Customer Care Review

Style and Design

One of the worst experiences I've ever had in my entire life they completely got the order wrong and delivered it to the wrong address after several weeks of attempts to correct the order and several missed days of work causing me to lose Revenue. I finally returned the mattress and went with Raymour and Flanigan.

I was more than happy with their customer service vs. Sleepy's less than deplorable horrible disgusting customer service. I was lied to on several occasions and was told that manages or call me back but never did. I waited for six hour blocks out of my schedule and lost revenue from the income that I make on several occasions where Sleepy's simply just not show up.

They are the worst company that I have ever had The Misfortune of dealing with. I am completely disgusted and I will never shop Sleepy's again. I am telling all of my friends family and loved ones to never shop at Sleepy's. On a similar note I am a piano teacher and I am blessed with many many many piano students that I teach weekly.

I can make you all sure that I have told them we will continue to tell the parents of the students that I teach to never ever shop at sleepys. Completely deplorable I am absolutely disgusted and furiated with their horrible customer service!

Sleepys - Simple Review #1482943499

Sleepy's is not a good company, we brought a mattress that is less than 5 years old, we know the company is a get over, everyone that works for that company is brain washed, They work for that company & tell the consumer the company policy, Learn from your own mistakes, everyone is out to make a dollar, Sleepy & Mattress, beware they are TRASH

Sleepys - Simple Review #1478383773

5.0
Style and Design

Best experience. Richard Garnett and Martha Restrepo were very helpful and friendly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Sleepys - Customer Care Review from Morgantown, West Virginia

My salesmans name was Deante in the Bridgeport, ct store on Main Street. I thought he was an awesome salesman only had the Bed that thevthe Head An Feet go up and down.

We also purchased the e tended warranty for the bottom part of the bed and he did tell us they were being out but if there was any problems nothing would change and everything we brought would be honored. I pray so. Deante was awesome and answered every question and was in point. He deserves a promotion he was outstanding.

Thank You Deante in the Main Street Bridgeport, CT store.

I even went out and brought him back lunch from Panera Bresd.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Sleepys - Horrible Customer Service

I purchase a GS Stearns from 4746 s. Laburnum Ave, Richmond, VA 23231; 804-222-2326 two weeks before the transition to Mattress Firm.

I specifically asked the salesperson Felix if Sleepys was going out of business and if I should possibly shop elsewhere for my GS Stearns mattress. He reassured me that the transition in no way will affect my $5,500 purchase. So I purchased the mattresses (two twin XL's) a split king. The mattress was not in stock so I waited two weeks for the delivery.

Fast forward to September 30, 2016 and I contacted the store and told them that I was not sleeping well and I felt like someone had beat me in my back when I wake up in the mornings. Sleepy's customer service arranged for an exchange, provided me with an invoice and reassured me that although they were switching over to mattress firm I will not have any problems. Customer Service is not telling that Mattress Firm do not carry GS Stearns mattresses and that I will have to pick another mattress. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

I want Mattress Firm to honor the contract that I had with Sleepy's the store that they purchased and to expedite delivery of the GS Stearns Darston LXP EPT TXL MAT - SFG01139X80M (2) that was promised to me.

When I reached out to Sleepy's I was told that there was nothing that they could do for me because Mattress Firm bought those stores. PLEASE HELP!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Not getting the mattress i paid for.

Pissed off at Sleepys

2.8
Style and Design

I pordered an adjustable bed for my mother, who is in a memory unit in an assisted living place. I ordered the bed, and with it came, pillows and mattress protector.

They delivered the bed, without the protector. As I wasn't there, as I am not always there. My mother who is on blood thinners, bled on the mattress before I got there and relized there wasn't a mattress protector. When I called the store, they said I was supposed to take the mattress protector and the pillows when I left the store.

they said they ran after me, but I guess I was too fast (I am 66 yr old). I said you could have called me, they said they did, but there were no missed calls or messages on either of my phones. They told me I could come and pick them up.

I said I thought that was closing the barn door after the horses got out. I will pick them up, but they have taken no responsibility what so ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Customer Care.

Reason of review: stated above..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Showroom possibilities.

I didn't like: Failure to own up to their mistake.

Sleepys - Customer Care Review from Plymouth, Massachusetts

1.6
Style and Design

Just had a TERRIBLE experience. My husband and I spent hours in the store choosing a perfect mattress. It was Labor Day and they had good sales. When we finally found the right one, we purchased it and were told that it would take 12 days to have it delivered. We cancelled a family trip we had scheduled for the promised delivery date because our old mattress is really bad for our backs and we are in a hurry to have it replaced.

A few days before the promised date, we get a call from someone from Sleepys staying that WE HAD REQUESTED the delivery to be reescheduled for a later date and so it would take another whole MONTH.

I went back to the store where we purchased the mattress; I had to drive to the store because after calling for two hours straight, no one answered the phone. I was told that the store has no manager. The salesperson who helped us when we initially went it was not there, and the one working had no idea how to help me and told me to call customer service, which I did.

The customer service representative told me there's nothing anyone can do for us, "sonething may have happened"

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Sleepys Customer Care Review from Brooklyn, New York

2.3
Style and Design

Bought a tempurpedic bed in late june and was told to give it a minimum of 30 days to "break it in". After about 50 days I truly do not like it and won't even sleep on it anymore.

Tempurpedic has a 90 day return policy. Its been almost a week and several escalations, still no resolution or refund! Every person says wait 24 to 48 hours.

I am moving and so not want to take that painful bed with me, i want the $3000 I paid for it back. I am better off on thr guest bed for now, but would prefer to be in my own room instead of being displaced all over my house.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sleepys Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Sleepys - WORST customer Service EVER!!!!

Ordered $250 worth of sheets and you'd think it would be pretty straightforward.... well, you would be wrong! the owner was a web order and it looks like everything was going well I even got a FedEx tracking number as the ticket was created. After about two weeks of waiting with no delivery ( despite the fact that they promise delivery within seven business days) I made a phone call to the abysmal customer service line. I asked to speak with the manager but of course nobody was available. I asked for a return phone call gave them three phone numbers and two points of contact and of course never received a call back. I called back a few days later and had a long discussion with the customer service rep who proceeded to tell me that they have a lot of problems with their customer fulfillment side, lots of turnover, and lots of dissatisfied customers. I asked how this was my problem and wasn't offered any solution I could basically hear the shoulder shrugging in the background. Again I was promised that emails would be sent managers would be contacted and I'll hear back from somebody in a couple days. Of course this never took place. I never heard back from any managers no emails and no phone calls. I proceeded to call again a week later and got the same promises that they would reach out to managers and their dropship people and of course none of this happened. I had the lady read back some of the notes in the file and even asked what she would do? Of course all I got was that somebody would call me back again asked for a manager that of course is not available. After all this frustration I just want my money back as I have over $500 worth of sheets that I ordered through this horrible company. I'm glad my wife is a stay-at-home mom so that she has all the time in the world to make sure that whatever social media this truly crappy company is on as well as the Better Business Bureau are notified that they should not continue and that fraudulent companies like this take good hard-working people's money and don't care in any way shape or form. This company has no integrity, no management, no leadership and if I have anything to do about it no web presence in future dealings with the general public.

Sincerely,