Style and Design

One of the worst experiences I've ever had in my entire life they completely got the order wrong and delivered it to the wrong address after several weeks of attempts to correct the order and several missed days of work causing me to lose Revenue. I finally returned the mattress and went with Raymour and Flanigan.

I was more than happy with their customer service vs. Sleepy's less than deplorable horrible disgusting customer service. I was lied to on several occasions and was told that manages or call me back but never did. I waited for six hour blocks out of my schedule and lost revenue from the income that I make on several occasions where Sleepy's simply just not show up.

They are the worst company that I have ever had The Misfortune of dealing with. I am completely disgusted and I will never shop Sleepy's again. I am telling all of my friends family and loved ones to never shop at Sleepy's. On a similar note I am a piano teacher and I am blessed with many many many piano students that I teach weekly.

I can make you all sure that I have told them we will continue to tell the parents of the students that I teach to never ever shop at sleepys. Completely deplorable I am absolutely disgusted and furiated with their horrible customer service!

Review about: Sleepys Customer Care.

Comments