1.6
Style and Design

Just had a TERRIBLE experience. My husband and I spent hours in the store choosing a perfect mattress. It was Labor Day and they had good sales. When we finally found the right one, we purchased it and were told that it would take 12 days to have it delivered. We cancelled a family trip we had scheduled for the promised delivery date because our old mattress is really bad for our backs and we are in a hurry to have it replaced.

A few days before the promised date, we get a call from someone from Sleepys staying that WE HAD REQUESTED the delivery to be reescheduled for a later date and so it would take another whole MONTH.

I went back to the store where we purchased the mattress; I had to drive to the store because after calling for two hours straight, no one answered the phone. I was told that the store has no manager. The salesperson who helped us when we initially went it was not there, and the one working had no idea how to help me and told me to call customer service, which I did.

The customer service representative told me there's nothing anyone can do for us, "sonething may have happened"

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of sleepys customer care. Sleepys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleepys customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Comments