3.9
Style and Design

Firstly, we removed my old boxspring because it had to be taken out of my apartment via the balcony as it could not fit in the stairwell to be taken down the stairs. Sleepy's would only remove it via tradition ways. I totally understood and took care of that removal myself.

When the delivery men finally arrived late due to a truck problem, they seemed to be questioning who lived in my apartment when they asked how the boxspring was removed. I said my boyfriend...

When they tried multiple times bringing the mattress up the stairs and were having difficulties, I was asked how i managed to get the boxspring out. I took one of the delivery men through a bedroom to the balcony only to be asked if that was my son's room. Who's business is that who's room it is? Upon being on the balcony, he proceeded to tell me there was an extra charge to pull it onto the balcony. I asked him to keep trying to bring it up the stairs.

Long story short, I helped to pull the mattress up the stairs. The mattress finally made it up the stairs. My mattress did end up with a big pull in it which I am aware of. However, I believe this could have been avoided if the delivery man didn't have a bracelet on.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of sleepys delivery service. Sleepys needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sleepys delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sleepys.

Comments

emurphy
Sleepys Verified Representative

We're sorry to hear about your negative experience with our delivery service, but we would like the chance to turn your negative experience into a positive one. Please email social@mattress.com with your contact info, order #, and case #01870746 so that our Customer Care Management Team can work to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.