Customer service does not exist. The delivery hour window just goes out the window.

Woke up at 6 for a 7-11 delivery and its 4pm and no delivery. I wanted to return a box spring without it being delivered so I called Sleepy's customer service and they gave me a bad attitude and a nasty 'That's never going to happen'. Should never trust their garuntees as well as their delivery times.

I payed for a bed frame to be put together and they never assembled the frame. They were nice when paying over money and extremely rude when trying to negotiate a deal for a return on the money before anything was delivered.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sleepys. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sleepys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sleepys to other companies on our site.

Comments

csable@mattress.com
Sleepys Verified Representative

Hi, we’re sorry your delivery was late! We would love to chat with you further about your experience (and hopefully help problem-solve)! Please email us at social@mattress.com with your Invoice Number #, and contact info so we can connect you to our customer care team ASAP!